SO 𒊹︎︎︎ Meet the Team

So Tony finally decided to introduce his adopted son Peter aka Spider-man to the avengers

• • •

"Hi I'm Peter!" Peter said with a wide grin at the mirror then suddenly frowned after realizing he sounds kinda weird. "No, that sounds plain."

"Hi guys! Nice to meet you! I'm Peter Parker-Stark!" Peter smiled at the mirror and then it followed with yet another frown. "Ugh, I'm so not ready for this." He groaned into his hands.

After a while, a soft knock interrupted Pete's thoughts. It opened and showed Tony in his casual outfit.

"You ready kid? They're here." Tony smiled lovingly at his little spiderling, ruffling his hair as he passed by him with a nervous look.

"Maybe? I'm not sure how I should say hi to them. Will they like me? Will they be okay with me? Will they--"

"Chill kiddo, of course they'll like you and if they don't--they won't even see my fist coming in contact on their faces." Tony scoffed and smirked.

"N-no violence please dad." Peter rolled his eyes and smiled. "And do you really think they will like me?" He pouted.

"Yes I am positively sure." Tony nodded and wrapped an arm around his shoulder as they rode the elevator, heading up to the common area.

• • •

The avengers were gathered in the lounging area, seated and have a conversation with one another. Steve was talking with Clint about something funny, Sam and Bruce were chilling as they listen to Scott talk about something that happened during his mission. Natasha, Bucky, Vision, and Wanda also having their own conversation. Thor eating pop tarts--occationally laughs at Clint's jokes, and Loki with Stephen reading books by the edges of the couches. Rhoedy wasn't there because he was busy and he already knows Peter.

Ding

Their heads all looked around to the elevator that opened up, showing a young brunette boy wearing a spider-man hoodie, beside him was Tony who was smiling.

"Hey guys, thanks for waiting. This is Peter, my lawfully adopted son." Tony had his hands on Peter's shoulders as the boy stood gulping infront of the taller man. He waved his hand, smiling shyly.

"H-hi guys, nice to meet you all." He watched as the team had soft smiles on their faces.

"Oh! You must be the kid the interns has been mentioning to me at times. The one who appears in the labs and grabs items before heading back inside the private elevators." Bruce laughed, now realizing something before standing up and heading towards the boy giving him a hug.

"Yes that's him." Tony rolled his eyes.

"In that case, welcome to the family Pete." Bruce said after letting go of the hug.

Peter was squealing inside.

"Omg Dr. Banner just hugged me." Peter blurted out before covering his mouth in embarrassment.

"Yes I know the hulk is cool and all--" Bruce rolled his eyes playfully but was cutted off by the kid.

"No!- I mean, you as yourself is cool, I've read your books and for me it taught me some awesome things I didn't knew before." Peter smiled at the man who just blinked, before smiling. "I've badly wanted to meet you and talk about science and stuff that you know."

"I like this boy, Tony." Bruce smiled.

"I'm glad you do." Tony nodded, pushing Peter towards the others on the couches.

"Well then I guess we can hang out soon." Bruce nodded.

"Cool!" Peter grinned. Now he was starting to get comfortable as the others approached him.

"Ah! I have finally got the pleasure to meet Tonyson!" Thor grinned as he also went up to the boy and gave him a hug.

"Well it's so nice to have you part of the team now Peter." Natasha smiled as she hugged the boy as well.

"Thank you guys." Peter blushed as the others also came up and gave him a hug or a fist pump.

"Also one thing..." Tony scratched the back of his neck, giving Peter a signal that he should tell the team.

The team who are now back on the couches--with the father and son also joining them--, waited for Peter to talk.

"I'm Spider-man." Peter bit down his lip.

"WhAt?!" The team yelled in unison.

"Tony! Oh my Thor, I threw my shield at him and--" Steve went pale as he look at the boy in disbelief.

"He caught my arm." Bucky blurted out while blinking a lot.

"We injured a teenage boy!" Clint gasped.

"How old are you child?" Stephen asked.

"T-turning sixteen soon." Peter blushed.

"Tony!" The team glared at the man who just shrugged in response.

"Don't you guys worry, he's stronger than you think and I have all eyes on him to keep him safe." Tony smiled at the boy who just chuckled at everyone's expression.

"Now who wants to watch a movie?" Tony changed the topic.

"Me!" Peter said, raising his hand, only to put it down, embarrassed.

The team just smiled at him and then started arguing what movie to watch.

Peter was happy he was a part of this superhero fam. Now he feels complete again.

_._

A/n: So did you guys liked this short oneshot? Hehe

Bye!