LO 𒊹︎︎︎ The Falcon hates Spider-man

This was cute, lmao, really this is the 6 times Sam hates Peter, and one where he secretly cares

TRIGGER WARNING⚠️: Mentions of depression.

• • •

1. Early morning, naturally Steve Rogers goes out for a run and normally Sam and Peter tags along. But there's something that Sam hates about the two, is that they were both superhuman so they ran faster and doesn't run out of breath like he does. Maybe he was jealous of the kid but nah he just doesn't like getting third place every time they race back to the compound.

"Not fair!" Sam groans as he tries to keep up with his laughing teammate.

"On your left!" Steve yelled as he sped up, the kid following behind, "Sorry Sam!" The spider chuckled.

"This is bullsh*t." He stopped running to breathe.

That's why he always had a 5 meter head start when they jog every morning, in order to beat the superhumans.

• • •

2. Samuel hates it when he's the only avenger present in the living room and then Peter comes in from school. He hated it when the kid starts chattering about his day at him. He didn't want to sound rude and shoo him away so he'd suck it up and listen even though he gets annoyed.

"Yeah..yeah.." Sam nodded his head at something Peter talked to him as he grab himself some cookies from the jar.

Sheez, this kid talks a lot. He rolled his eyes while his back was facing the kid.

• • •

3. Sam hated it whenever the team goes overdramatic whenever the kid is late at home. Peter had a curfew of 12am when he goes patrolling on weekends and 10pm on weekdays since he had school. He knows spider-man doesn't mind about his family worrying and probably scolding him when he gets home and rather keeps his city safe. That's why he hated the kid, Peter's too kind and soft and he doesn't do soft.

"Chill guys, he'll be home soon geez." Sam rolls his eyes as he sips on his soda can, the team glared at him momentarily but he didn't mind.

• • •

4. Sam despises the fact that the kid was stronger than him but was too soft to kill his enemies and targets. Heck if he got those superhuman abilities, he'd use them to kill all terrorists and chill. But of course the kid was the one gifted with those and also a kind heart that was too scared to kill.

"Kid just shoot it!" Sam groaned through the com as they were on a mission.

"I-- I can't! They're too cute to die!" Peter whimpered as he held on the lazer gun he picked up.

"That's f*cking bullsh*t just shoot those venomous dogs!" Sam took the lazer gun from Spider-man and shot the lab rats/dogs the crazy scientists had created to destroy humanity.

"Language." Sam heard from the com but just rolled his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry Sam!" Peter looked down from the ground. Sam didn't reply back and continued on with the mission.

You're so bad at this job kid. Sam rolled his eyes but kept his comments to himself, the last thing he wanted was Peter getting depressed with his words. He knows how dramatic teenagers can be with their emotions. Teenagers tend to do stupid things when they feel pain. He tried mimicking crying teenagers from a movie one time, "Omg I have depression~ I need to end my life~" He scoffed at that, heck he had bigger problems in life.