LO 𒊹︎︎︎ Morgan's Deer ft. IronStrange

Henlo! I hope you like this oneshot!

Enjoy!

• • •

Morgan giggled as she poured more tea on a tea cup. She was playing with her stuff toys in the book club hideout. To fill you in, yes they have a secret hideout in the back of the HQ just for the avengers who read books while enjoying the fresh air and sound of birds. Tony's youngest kid, Morgan loves the place. So you can find her hanging out in the area every afternoon.

"What's that Daisy, you want more cookies too? Okay." Morgan nodded and placed some choco chip cookies on the tiny plate that belonged to her favourite stuff toy, Daisy the Deer.

"Can I join your tea party?" Peter approached the small table. He had nothing else better to do anyways and he so happened to visit the hideout. Some of the avengers were also in the area, seated on the couches with their choice of books.

"Sure Peter, take a seat here." Morgan pointed at the spare chair that was smaller than Peter but he managed to sit on it without breaking it.

"So what is everyone talking about?" Peter played along as he took a fake sip on the tea cup.

"Well, we're talking about Vanessa's ex husband who's still trying to get back with her. She's currently crying so be kind to her." Morgan said as she gestured at the bratz doll.

"O-okay..." Peter choked on his saliva with what his seven year old sister said.

"Oh! I almost forgot, thanks for reminding me Daisy. Peter these are my toy friends. The pretty deer is Daisy, she's a founder and CEO of a multi billion company for Eco Friendly Products. We have Bunny, she's currently the president but stops by for some tea with us. My girl Barbie here is a strong independent woman and has more than 60 careers- I forgot how many but she's currently a meteorologist. Vanessa is that bratz doll, she's a fashion designer and good friends with Chanel. Guys, this is my older brother Peter and he's spider-man- don't tell anyone!" Morgan introduced.

"Hi Daisy, Bunny, Barbie, and Vanessa." Peter smiled and waved hi to Morgan's toys. His sister has always been so imaginative and creative.

"Where's Harley? Can't he join us too?" Morgan checked the couches not too far from them and saw no sign of Harley.

"He'll join us later. He has a test to cramp for." Peter responded and Morgan nodded.

"Oh, we ran out of cookies. We should go get some more snacks in the kitchen. Let's go Pete. We'll be back friends." Morgan took Daisy with her and they left the book club to go back to the HQ.

Meanwhile, Tony and Stephen were arguing in the kitchen about something they misheard from one another. Tony heard from Pietro that Stephen said he's a "dysfunctioning midget with a running mouth". Stephen heard from Thor that Tony said he's an "otter with chicken hands."

"Guys come on, can you please not fight today? I have a full season of Women of War to watch here." Natasha said on the leathered couch. She had popcorn and juice. Scott was taking a nap on the middle couch.

"This is important! Stephen can't walk around saying things about me! That's not very professional for a wizard." Tony glared with crossed arms.

"As if you didn't say I have chicken hands? Tony you're so childish!" Stephen had his eyebrows furrowed.