LO • YTV: Shuri's Channel 𒊹︎︎︎ Epic Beach Vlog

Henlo! This oneshot is another one of Shuri's crazy vlogs!

To recap, the avengers went to the resort and this oneshot will show more into detail about what the teens did there- basically a whole meme version!

Enjoy!

• • •
[ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ ʀᴇᴄᴏʀᴅɪɴɢ •]

"THE EPIC BEACH VLOG BY SHUREEE!"

"HEY THERE POTATOES!" Shuri waved hi at the camera with so much enthusiasm

"HEY THERE POTATOES!" Shuri waved hi at the camera with so much enthusiasm. She was walking with everyone on the hallway, looking for their assigned hotel rooms.

"You might have figured out what this video is about based on our thumbnail. So yes, we really are in a beach resort!" She grinned and the sound of the others cheering behind her can be heard.

"With me here are my fellow avengers, say hi y'all!" Shuri turned the camera towards the members of the team. Some said hi while laughing, while the others shyly glanced at the camera- minding their own business.

"Unfortunately, fellow citizens around the world can't watch my videos since I'm only uploading my content to SupeSite.com which is just like youtube but only available for superheroes, agents, aliens, etc.-"

"So you're extremely lucky if you're able to watch her content!" Ned inserted beside Shuri with a grin.

"Yes! You are! So I hope you enjoy this video! Cue the transitions!" Shuri covered the lense.

TRanSiTionnn

"Oooooo, so everyone, this is mine and MJ's shared bedroom." Shuri showed the hotel room with MJ showing off the room by gesturing her hands everywhere with a derp face.

" Shuri showed the hotel room with MJ showing off the room by gesturing her hands everywhere with a derp face

"Yes everyone, INHALE THE LUXURY!" MJ joked as she dove onto her bed. Shuri wheezed.

"Hey! I want that spot!" Shuri shooed off MJ from the bed by the balcony. But MJ held onto the bed for dear life.