LO 𒊹︎︎︎ Thor Learns How to Ride a Bike

Henlo everyone!

Welcome to another oneshot where Thor tries midguardian things!

Enjoy!

• • •

The lounge room was pretty chill that Saturday morning. Steve was reading the newspaper as usual. Natasha and Wanda were braiding each other's hair. Peter and Harley were playing minecraft on the left couch. Scott was sleeping beside Steve on the middle couch. The other people were probably in the hidden garden.

Thor entered the room with a bondpaper.

"Hey bud, what is that you have with you?" Natasha smiled and asked when she saw Thor with a confused look on his face. She was braiding the back of Wanda's hair.

"It's a... list." Thor shrugged and sat down beside Peter, who was in a serious pvp with Harley.

"For what?" Wanda asked as she braided a front part of her hair.

"Midguardian stuff. My brother gave it to me and told me to do them instead of disturbing him." Thor pouted for a second before looking at the list again.

"Is it like a bucket list?" Peter peaked on the paper before continuing on his game.

"What's a bucket list? Is that a reference to man with a metal arm?" Thor questioned making them laugh a bit.

"No it doesn't relate to Bucky, it's a list of fun things to do." Steve answered.

"Oh I see. Well... the first one here is, learn how to ride a bike? What's a bike?" Thor asked.

"It's a ride with two wheels! Have you tried it?" Harley asked with a smile.

"Nope. But it does sound interesting." Thor answered.

"OMG WE SHOULD TOTALLY TEACH HIM!" Peter gasped with his eyes twinkling.

"Speaking of bikes, I don't think Steve knows how to ride a bike." Natasha smirked.

"What? No thank you. I've tried that before." Steve shook his head. "Maybe Bucky- I bet he doesn't know."

"WHAT? BUCKY DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO RIDE A BIKE?" Sam entered the room and asked in a loud voice- he woke up Scott from his nap.

"Jesus." Scott groaned and covered his face with a pillow. He didn't have enough sleep last night because he had to stop his colony of ants from sleeping with him in his bed. It was itchy.

"Yeah I think so he doesn't." Steve shrugged.

"Harley." Peter turned to look at Harley with his big sparkly eyes. He looked like he was about to burst into glitters.

"...You want me and you to teach them both how to ride a bike?" Harley said with a raised eyebrow. Peter nodded like a child who asked permission to buy candy.

"Fine." Harley let out a small laugh when Peter literally squealed and squeeze Thor's arm. Which he really did.

"Can I come along and watch?" Sam asked with a cheeky smile.