LO 𒊹︎︎︎ Peter's in Jail

Henlo everyone!

I hope you will enjoy this oneshot!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there🧡

• • •

The avengers were all busy that one Wednesday. It was the usual training sessions for most of them while for Tony: a board meeting.

"Buck, will you please slow down a bit." Clint panted and wiped the sweat off his forehead. They've been training for almost two hours now.

"Come on, old man. Just a few more punches. You can do it." Bucky joked as he drank some water.

"You're being unfair." Clint groaned and dropped on the floor. He was too tired.

"I'm not. You're just too slow. Right, Marvel?" Bucky glanced at Carol Danvers who was sitting on one of the benches.

Captain marvel actually came to visit today for some Earth business. So she thought of stopping by the hq to hang out with her friends. It's been almost a year since she last visited.

"Give the man a break." Carol shook her head and approached Clint to give him a hand.

"You guys are no fun." Bucky grinned and glanced at Natasha who tapped his shoulder.

"Let's dance then." Natasha smirked.

"We have a new challenger!" Scott joked from the bench. Steve, Sam, Pietro, Wanda, and Bruce cheered on. Clint and Carol decided to join the cheer team as well.

"Alright then. I'll go easy on you." Bucky nodded and both of them did an attack stance.

"You don't have to-" Natasha didn't even finish her sentence and attacked Bucky.

"Woah! I see how it is." Bucky smirked and initiated punches but Natasha dropped and kicked him.

"Go Natasha!" Wanda, Carol, Clint, and Pietro cheered.

"Go Bucky!" Sam, Bruce, Steve and Scott cheered.

Before you know it, Bucky was pinned on the ground by Natasha.

"Это было весело." Bucky chuckled as Nat helped him up.

"Хорошая игра, солдатик." Natasha said with a grin.

"Well everyone, that's probably it for our training session today." Steve said. "Let's go get some dinner." He announced.

The team decided to head back up the lounge room after changing into some fresher clothes. In the room was Vision and Loki seated on the couches watching tv. They both discovered they enjoyed watching The Office.

"Hey guys." Sam said as he sat beside Vision. The two guys just glanced at him before looking back at the tv. The rest of the team either helped with dinner or sat on the couch.

"Where's Thor?" Scott asked as he took a water bottle from the fridge.

"He just got back from New Asgard a few minutes ago and went straight for his room." Vision answered without looking at Scott.