LO 𒊹︎︎︎ STOP USING YOUR PHONE ft. Avengers

So in this oneshot, the avengers are going to be telling funny stories about their experiences about "Always on their phone".

Sorry I took a while to publish! I needed to rest too ya know? :>

So I hope you enjoy!

• • •

It was another one of those boring days where the avengers had nothing to do but relax in the lounging area. Everyone was either drinking their preferred drinks, reading, or on their phones. Majority was on their gadgets really.

"Hehe." Pietro made a small noise as he scrolled through his phone making some of them look at him weirdly. I guess silverspoon- I mean Quicksilver- didn't realize that he sounded weird. (A/n: I changed the word here to not offend people, I apologize for that(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

Clint walked in the lounge room, not looking up from his phone.

"Check this out Sam, I found a cool-OOF!" He bumped onto the couch and fell ontop of Scott who was disturbed from his nap on that couch. The others snickered at that.

"Stop using you're phone when you walk around geez." Natasha smirked.

"Awe man- I was having a good dream. Thanks so much Barton." Scott rubbed his eyes and slapped Clint's shoulder, shoving hawkeye off him.

"Don't you guys think you are abusing your phones too much now?" Stephen voiced out as he looked up from the book he was reading.

"Well now that you opened up that opinion, I believe so they are." Bruce also spoke out as he looked up from his book as well.

"Oh! Remember that one time..." Peter then spoke as well.

• • •
(Flashback)

"Remember, we're just here to buy some snacks for family game night-" Steve gave Pietro, Peter, Harley, Sam, Natasha, and Bucky a strict look.

Peter raised his hand.

"-Yes Pete?" Steve softened up when lil spidey raised his hand.

"Are you going to pair us up?" Peter asked.

"Yes, thank you for reminding me that." Steve nodded. "Alright bef-"

"Seriously can we just go inside that fvcking mall already? I'm sweating in this car since you parked an hour ago!" Sam complained and the others did too.

Steve rolled his eyes.

"Fine. Peter and Harley, Pietro and Natasha, Sam you're with me and Bucky. Let's go." And so they got out the car and went inside the mall with specific disguises. "We'll meet back at the car after an hour." Steve said before they parted ways.

"Harley what do you think are good for- Harley?" Peter stopped walking when he couldn't find the taller boy beside him. So he then looked behind him- to see Harley still standing from the entrance, on his phone.

"Dude." Peter sighed and went back to pull Harley with him. The older guy didn't even look up to the boy as spidey pulled him with him.