LO 𒊹︎︎︎ SMALL Avengers ft. Detective Potatoes

PART 2 of The Mystery!

Enjoy!

• • •

"WASSAP PETER!" Shuri said as she came inside the lounge room, wearing a detective outfit, along with Harley, Ned, and MJ in the same ridiculous detective outfits.

"Oh wow you guys really did came prepared for our first mystery solving event." Peter was in awe at their clothes.

"I didn't even want to be in this costume." MJ rolled her eyes.

"Who the heck have tailored detective outfits in their closet? Was this occasion already planned out or something?" Harley commented as he adjusted his necktie and his fake mustache.

"I'm the princess of Wakanda bishes, of course I have them ready." Shuri shrugged. "Here's yours spidey!" Shuri grinned and handed Peter his outfit.

"Okay so what mystery are we going to solve today?" Ned clapped his hands excitedly, surprisingly Shuri got his size right along with everyone else's.

"I hope nobody got murdered or something." Harley shivered at that thought.

"I actually like that." MJ commented as she sat on the couch, crossing her arms. "Then it'll be easy to solve and I can go home early."

"The avengers are missing." Peter said after he had changed into his costume.

"WHAT?!" Everyone on the couch said at the same time.

"Yeah. So we need to figure out what happened. According to FRIDAY, they didn't go somewhere or have any missions today." Peter frowned.

"Oh man that's a hard one." Ned shook his head.

MJ furrowed her eyebrows when she saw the tea cup on the coffee table. So she picked it up and touched the side and noticed it was still a bit hot.

"What is it MJ?" Peter asked the brown girl who was focusing on something.

"ShE's fInAlLy iNto iT." Shuri clapped her hands to which Harley shushed her.

"It's still...warm." She said and placed back the cuppa on the table.

"Hmmm..." Peter touched his chin and started thinking.

"So they were here an hour ago or something." Ned said as he also touched the mug that surely belonged to Natasha.

"This coffee is also still a bit hot." Ned said.

Harley yawned all of a sudden.

"Sorry, I'm still a bit sleepy. Me and dad had been working on this magnet chips thingy since last night." Harley shrugged.

"Metal chips thingy?" Shuri furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yeah, it makes you smaller or something." Harley said.

There was a moment of silence before-

"THAT'S IT!"

• • •

"Okay so how do we get in the elevator?" Vision asked as him, Bruce, Tony, Clint, and Wanda were the only ones on the counter. The others already went to Scott's room to get the chips.