SO • Comedy Short 𒊹︎︎︎ Thor Learns To Rap

Hey everyone! This is the new update! I will be adding comedy shorts before posting a long oneshot so that while you wait for an episode, you get to read this first! Isn't it exciting?

Also I really do apologize for not updating in a month because I had covid. Thank God I survived and will continue giving good vibes again!

So hooray for my return🎉

Ps. Suggestions are now open for comedy shorts! Submit them via dm! Also I might have to shuffle through them and pick which is best!

An upcoming Peter's Celebration oneshot is coming soon!

Enjoy!

• • •

       Everyone was gathered in the lounge room. Some of them were drinking wine or beer and soda while others were eating the snacks. It was one of those days where everything is ordinary. It's just the team hanging out at night and catching up after a week of busy schedule.

"What is that sound? What are we listening to?" Thor questioned all of a sudden as he gulped the last drop of his bear from his giant glass mug.

"It's pop music." Peter answered as he took another piece of Wanda's oreo ice cream cake. It was the best.

"Pop music? I have never heard of such thing, it is not abominable at all. This must be... midguardian music, yes?" Thor responded.

"It's also trending music in this generation." Steve answered with a proud smile. He was eating some oreo ice cream cake too. Sam was beside him, drinking beer while talking to Scott and Vision about Cinderella.

"Have you heard of Doja Cat, Thor?" Clint asked while sipping on some wine and eating the crisps. He was seated beside Pietro who was eating the chips and talking to Bucky.

"...Doja..Cat??" Thor asked in confusion. He really didn't know what they were talking about.

"Woah! He needs to listen to her songs! They're really catchy." Harley said excitedly before eating a spoonful of cookie dough ice cream.

"Yes! Yes!" Morgan even nodded and agreed to Harley. She was seated beside Natasha who was braiding her hair. Nat chuckled in amusement.

"You also listen to her songs, detka? (Baby?)" Natasha teased and tickled her side. Morgan laughed.

"Oh! Let him listen to Woman!" Scott suggested. "Play the clean version though." He side glanced at the kids.

"FRIDAY, play Woman by Doja Cat." Tony asked the AI as he ate more oreo ice cream cake and also feeding some to Morgan.

"Fascinating..." Thor bopped his head along the song. Everyone else also jammed to the song.

They even cheered when Wanda and Clint lowkey did the dance just to showcase how it's done.

"Mommmm!" Billy and Tommy were embarrassed and face palmed but Vision was actually loving Wanda's dance and cheering on for her.

When the second chorus came up, Scott even joined in the dance with Pietro. It was a fierce competition.

"So yeah, that's Woman by Doja Cat." Peter laughed at Thor's smiling face. He actually liked it.

"Can you rap, Thor?" Bucky wondered. "That's also sort of a trend." He lowkey was proud of himself for knowing 21st century stuff.