LO 𒊹︎︎︎ Tiktok Sabotage by Blint Carton

henlo!

While we wait for a long oneshot I've been working on, here's an update suggested by certifiedlesbian, thank you so much!💕

Enjoy!

• • •

"Hey, do any of you guys do tiktok?" Clint who was really curious about this insanely popular app called Tiktok, came inside the lounge room that Monday evening. The avengers who were present in the room shrugged but Shuri raised her hand.

"Oh great, great." Clint then sat beside the teenager.

"I know tiktok but I don't do tiktok." She said while carving on a potato using a lazer point.

"But...you do know some stuff about it?" Clint asked.

"Why are you suddenly into tiktok?" Natasha scoffed as she braided Wanda's hair from across the other couch.

"There's this contest online, whoever does the best throw back dance whatever wins a meet and greet with Charli D'Amelio." Clint explained.

"You want to join a tiktok contest because you want to meet a famous tiktoker?" Harley who was reading a physics book butted in. Webbie was on his lap, taking a puppy nap.

"Yes but no. It's for my daughter Lila, for her birthday gift." Clint grinned.

"Aweee that's sweet of you." Wanda awed.

"Just kidnap the clicktalker for her birthday, you're a skilled spy." Sam suggested with a shrug as he scrolled through social media, the others gave him a look before ignoring his comment.

"It's TIKTOKER, birdbrain." Bucky rolled his eyes, earning a mocking look from Sam across him. Bucky ignored him and went back to reading the Time magazine he had on his hands. He was seated beside Harley on the middle couch.

"Anyways, Shuri please? Can you help me?" Clint clasped his hands together. "By the way why are you torturing that poor potato?"

"To give it a face." Shuri was done and showed him the smiley face on her potato. "I'm naming him Fries. Because obviously he smells like french fries." She shrugged.

"Shuriiiii!" Clint brought her back to topic.

"Oh? Uh, ask Peter. As I said I don't know stuff about tiktok but I'd like to be friends with your kids, bring them over sometime." Shuri patted his shoulder before standing up and left the lounge room.

"Okay what's up with her?" Clint with a confused face asked the others who were minding their own business.

"T'challa grounded her." Harley said in a low tone before going back to reading.

"Ah...that explains her strange behavior." Clint nodded.

"So how are you planning on winning the contest Clint?" Wanda asked, she now was the one braiding Natasha's hair.

"Well I need to learn how to do the throw back something dance." Clint sighed.

"Ask FRIDAY?" Harley suggested as he played with Webbie's fur. The puppy was still sound asleep.