LO 𒊹︎︎︎More Online Class Disaster brought to you by Peter Starkbucks

"More Online Class Disaster brought to you by Peter Starkbucks"

I guess the title says it all

(Peter has been adopted by Tony here but he still uses Parker for school. The teachers knew he was fostered after May passing away- they just didn't know the family that took Peter in was the Starks)

Enjoy!

• • •

"Good morning everyone." Mr. Harrington greeted the tired looking students through their online class.

"Morning mr. Harrington."

"Goodmorning teacher!"

"Hi mr. H!"

"Yo sup teach."

"Hi..."

Peter had a small smile on as he also greeted their teacher. He was in his room. His stark computer was set on his desk, fully equiped and ready. He was so thankful his super fam was on a meeting at S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters. So nobody was here to bother his zoom class.

"Well let's start off our lesson...blah blah." Mr. Harrington started his discussion and Peter couldn't wait for it to finish.

Throughout the class, unexpectedly someone barged inside Peter's room. He had his headphones on so he didn't knew who came in his door behind him.

"Hey Pete, have you seen the latest blue print I made for my dad's super shorts?" Harley in his tank top, shorts, and his messy with motor oil hair asked Peter without looking at him. He didn't even know Peter was having an online class as he busily looked around for his blue print behind Peter.

"Peter? Dude? Hey." Harley furrowed his eyebrows and turned to look at Peter's direction, only to realize he could be seen from the back.

Pete was so focused on the discussion that he didn't even realize Ned was spamming him via private message, stating 'HARLEY IS IN YOUR ROOM'.

He only noticed when mr. Harrington called Peter out.

"Uhm mr. Parker, there seems to be someone in your room, talking to you. We already made this clear before remember? That we need to make sure there are no stuff disrupting class- unless if it's important so you better had informed your family before hand." Mr. Harrington sighed.

"Right, sorry mr. H- this will be quick." Peter nervously laughed and turned off his screen. Then he turned to look at Harley with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yes?"

"Have you seen the blue prints for the latest project I made?" Harley gestured his hands around.

"You left it in the counter yesterday I think- anyways I have class! Tell the others to not disturb me!" Peter shooed off the blonde boy who rolled his eyes and left the room. Peter sighed and went back to turn on his screen.

"Who was that Parker? Your boyfriend? HAHAHAHAHA." Did I forgot to mention, Flash was in the class? Some sneered at that but Peter only rolled his eyes.

"Students back to my discussion please. No disruptions! Our time is limited!" Mr. Harrington scolded, making everyone mute back their mics and listened back to his lecture.