LO 𒊹︎︎︎ Fury's Online Meeting with The Avengers

Henlo! How are you? You like what you seeing? Well enjoy :))

( Just wanna inform you that these oneshots doesn't really have a particular time order really. So some will be based on current world issues or stuck on the mcu timeline. )

No further explanation ✨

• • •

"Hello, is this on?" Nick Fury's face popped up on Peter's screen, a few more boxes connecting to the group call as well.

Usually, meetings were held face to face but eversince the pandemic started, the avengers had to stay in to stay safe. So that's why Nick Fury hosted an online meeting via SHIELD application that allows them to video call meetings securely with no hackers. It's like zoom but with less buttons and no time limit.

"Well, good afternoon avengers. I assume everyone is currently free to have this meeting." Fury said as he settled on his swivel chair, the SHIELD logo was right behind him with grey blinders.

"Yes sir. We are free from any schedule." Steve responded with his serious face. He was in the gym, seated on the bench with a towel wrapped around his neck. He just finished working out.

"Alright is everyone settled? Everyone here?" Fury asked.

"-Yeah."

"Yes-"

"-Oh sh*t-"

"Wait I need to grab my charger."

"Hold on, I have to check on my pies."

"-YeS I'M READY!"

"-CAN YOU GUYS HEAR ME PROPERLY?"

"-Don't yell- mothafuc-"

"-Yes."

"-You- Lagg- Hell- Uhm?"

"Okay, that's a yes then." Fury blinked, trying to hide his annoyance with everyone talking at the same time randomly glitching.

"So I was- What the hell are you doing Barton?" Fury furrowed his eyebrows when he saw Clint trying to get in the vent with the phone. Everything was dark and occasionally the camera would be on his nose or mouth.

"S-sorry just trying to get comfortable." Clint with an echo on his voice spoke. Fury sighed and continued talking.

"-As I was saying..." Fury was about to start their topic when a loud sound of a machine cutting metal was disrupting the meeting.

"STARK- MUTE YOUR MIC!" Fury shouted and the billionaire who was in his workshop took a few moments to realize Fury was shouting.

BBBBZZZZZZZZZZZ-

"Oh?- My bad." Tony said before muting his microphone.

"So... no more interruptions? Good." Fury nodded when everyone shook their heads. "Maximoff, turn on your camera so that we'll know you are listening and Stark jr. stop singing!" Fury rolled his eyes.

"But- my mic was off?" Peter blinked.

"Your lip syncing is distracting- Maximoff, turn on your cam now!" Fury sighed.