SO • Comedy Short 𒊹︎︎︎ What's the Internet?

Henlo! I hope you had a fantastic day, here's an update to make it even better.

Enjoy!

• • •

       What is the internet? Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes has no idea what that is. It took them a while to adjust to the new normal and now there's even more high tech stuff they don't understand.

"Hehe..." Steve watched Sam make a sound while he tapped away on his touch screen phone. The man was focused on whatever he had on that thing. Steve squinted his eyes before looking back on his newspaper.

"No Harley, it's under this block. Harley... it's under this block. Under this block. Harley!" Steve looked at Peter and Harley on the left couch, playing on their phones. He did not understand what they were saying at all.

    Steve sighed, everyone in the lounge room was on their phones at eight in the morning. He wanted to know what's so fun with the internet or social media or online games or even smartphone thing. He knew Bucky didn't really care what modern times do because Bucky found himself a hobby in the hq and that's cooking with Wanda, Vision, and Natasha (sometimes). But he didn't have a hobby.

"Stephen..." Steve tapped Stephen's shoulder. The sorcerer was sitting beside him, surfing the web on his laptop.

"Hm?" Stephen raised an eyebrow and stopped what he was doing to look at Steve.

"Can you...teach me how to use uhm the internet?" Steve asked with a shy smile. He thought Stephen was the best person to ask since if it was Tony, the tech genius would most likely roast and embarrass the heck out of him.

"Wow, I never thought you'd ask for my help but sure. What do you need to know?" Stephen gave him a warm smile.

"Uhm this Instagram thing?" Steve gave Stephen his phone that Tony gave for each of them.

"You just need to sign up using your email. Here, let's fill this out for you." Stephen typed away on his phone and gave it to him to add his password before successfully logging in.

"I'll take a quick picture of you– there we go. Your ig profile." Stephen gave him his phone back. Steve looked at his Instagram in awe. His profile picture was his face and his full name was on the nickname label.

"Now explore the features but make sure you don't accidentally post pictures of you–"

"I already did." Steve blinked in confusion when he accidentally pressed on his camera roll and added photos to his ig profile.

"Steve's on Instagram?" Everyone asked in the room and quickly looked up Steve on ig when they noticed the fast news on the internet that Steve was on ig.

"W-wait-"

"When did you take a picture of me and Sam like this?"

"You have a picture with Nat?"

"I look nice in this."

"YOU TOOK A PICTURE WHEN WE WERE CAMPING?"

"Not the picture of me and Harley! DELETE IT PLEASE!"

"STEVE DELETE THIS ONE I BEG, I LOOK EMBARRASSING."

"STEVE MY REPUTATIONNNN!"

"I don't know how!!!" Steve was so confused and his phone was blowing up with notifications.

He accidentally took selfies of himself and posted them on his story. There were also pictures of his hand, his eye, his nose, his mouth, his forehead, his confused face, etc. They were ridiculous.

"How the heck did you even..." Stephen sighed as he watched Steve tapped away randomly, trying to delete the posts on his phone.

"Steve please delete the photos!!!" Everyone was yelling, some of them were so embarrassed.

"I'm trying, I'm trying, I'm TRYING!" Steve threw his phone across the room and it stuck on the wall with a small crater and cracks. Tony was not pleased when he saw that.

They all shut up and stared at Steve.

"I'm not using social media again." He covered his face in embarrassment.

_._

A/n: Hey y'all, I hope you liked this small update!

Sorry I've been inactive due to a big typhoon in my area and yeah rooftops flew off and trees fell down, thankfully I'm still alive 👁️👄👁️

Anyways, a Christmas oneshot will most probably come next! Bye!