LO 𒊹︎︎︎ Peter Got Talent

I really do see myself in Peter sometimes and It makes me realize a lot

Oh and I don't know anything about homeschooling and I did research but didn't get what I'm looking for so this most likely was from what I learned from movies🤷🏻‍♀️

Peter is Tony and Pepper's bio son here

• • •

    Peter Stark has been that outcast in school, he didn't really have a lot of friends and so no one really know what he can do besides has high grades. He only comes in mostly for the exams in Midtown High really.

Well truth is, nobody knew how Peter Stark looks like in school but they know his name on every damn top grading board. TOP 1 PETER PARKER, it's really not a surprise for the students anymore to see his name on it. Even if he wasn't top one, he was either second, third, or somewhere on the chart. They knew he makes it up the top. But yeah problem is, they don't really see the student with this grade.

Because he's homeschooling. Though this school year, he finally mustered up the courage to convince Tony to let him go to the actual school.

Glad that he bumped into Ned on the first day of school and from there, their friendship grew. He would spend his time with Ned and joined the clubs he joined.

"H-hi uhm I'm Peter Parker..." He gulped as he watch his classmates' reaction, they started whispering amongst themselves and had big widened eyes.

"You're the mysterious top grader!" A boy pointed out and Peter blinked in surprise.

"Marco." Their homeroom teacher gave the students a glare and shushed them out.

"Peter please tell them more about yourself." Their teacher smiled at him. He nodded shortly then started talking.

"U-uhm, I live with my Aunt after my p-parents passed away and I enjoy inventing stuff." Peter had a shy smile on. He kinda didn't like the lie his parents told him to tell the school so that he wouldn't be recognized as the billionaire's son.

"Okay Peter, you can now take your seat." Their teacher said as she started the first lesson of the day.

• • •

"Dude you totally need to try gymnastics!" Ned squealed as they tested Peter's reflexes at his lab. His bestfriend knows him as a Stark and Spider-man.

"They're doing an audition next week." Ned said enthusiastically.

"Wouldn't that give away that I'm spider-man?" Peter frowned as he did a back flip.

"No it wouldn't! You are Peter Parker and nobody--besides me--knows you are flexible enough to do a split man." Ned pointed out.

"You're right." Peter chuckled.

"So you should sign up for the gymnastics team! I'm sure they'd love you to join!" Ned said.

"But what about my band and the decanthlon team???" Peter asked.

"You can check the schedules for that dude." Ned rolled his eyes, watching Peter with a worried expression.