LO 𒊹︎︎︎ Back to School with Loki!

:))

Enjoy!

• • •

"Settle down everyone, we have a new student joining with us today. He's under the homeschool program of our school and today is his day to sit in the actual class and meet his classmates. Mr. Laufeyson, please come on in." The homeroom teacher of Peter's class said.

Peter furrowed his eyebrows when he somewhat thought the name was familiar.

"Dude." Ned turned to look at Peter who was as shock as he was when they saw the almighty god with his beautiful silky long jet black hair.

Loki.

(A/n: Idk why but Timothee Chalamet freaking for real can play as young Loki)

•••
(Rewind to earlier this morning)

"Bye guys! See you later!" Peter exclaimed for everyone in the common room to hear. He was running around the room to grab his stuff.

"Good luck at school spidey!"

"Take care lil dude!"

"Don't die Peter!"

"Bye kiddo, stay safe. Call us if you need us." Tony was the last one to speak as he tossed an apple at Peter who caught it before the elevator doors closed.

"Love you fam!"

"Love ya Pete!"

Moments later, Captain entered the room with a worried look on his face. "Team we have a problem." Steve came inside the lounge room where the avengers were chilling. It was no-work-monday after all.

"What problem? Friday didn't inform us the taco maker machine stopped working." Clint raised an eyebrow.

"This is a different problem." Steve shook his head.

"If it's about Trump, don't bother telling us. He ain't president no more." Sam rolled his eyes as he scrolled through twitter.

"No-"

"Did something happen to the milktea machine then?!" Scott exclaimed. Steve sighed.

"It's about this strong signal picked up in MidTown Highschool." Everyone turned to look at the elevator where Fury stepped out from. Everyone blinked, they didn't hear him coming in.