LO • Spideychelle 𒊹︎︎︎ The Avengers' Date Sabotage

Title says it all.

Peter is Tony's adopted son here and May's on vacay

Peter lives in le tower and so go on with the update!

• • •

Steve Rogers sat there on his favourite spot on the sofa in the lounging area, he was reading a newspaper to use his free time. With him in the room was Clint, Scott, and surprisingly Thor--playing mario kart on the big telly. It was currently four twenty as they waited for the others. Nat and Wanda went on a shopping spree, Bucky and Pietro were in the training room, Sam and Vision were sleeping, Bruce and Tony were in their labs, Stephen may be busy in another dimension, Peter was on the way home from school, and Loki was nowhere to be found again.

"Hey that's cheating!" Steve got startled from the sudden outburst of Thor. The god was practically losing at that point and all Steve could do was roll his eyes.

"DAMN IT!" Clint roared making Steve jolt up from his seat again, glaring at the three who were too engrossed with their game.

"TURN TURN TURN!--Noooooooo!" Clint yelled in frustration as Mario on the screen finished off in 4th place.

"HAHA!" Thor in his ever booming voice high fived Scott. Scott had a bad cold so he couldn't speak very well--throat problems.

Scott just mouthed, "Suck my ass bird brain!" and did a victory dance.

Steve sighed, trying to concentrate on what he was reading, completely losing focus on the fifth line.

Ding!

The three guys who were laughing and arguing along with Steve turned their heads to see Peter who was looking flustered.

"Hey Petey!" Scott with terrible voice--almost cracking called out to the kid.

"Hey guys." The boy managed to smile brightly as he sat near Thor on the couch.

"Why do you look like that?" Scott asked, noticing his red face.

"H-huh? It's nothing." Peter shook his head.

"Wait I know that look!" Clint grinned, reading the kid like an open book.

Peter looked away from the adults.

"What's her name?" Thor who seemed to have caught on asked. Peter paused for a second before sighing and covering his face shyly.

Clint and Scott giggled like anime girls before stopping to talk to the boy.

"M-michelle." Peter innocently answered, still covering his face.

Steve smiled warmly at him, realizing the kid was in love and placed down the newspaper, now more interested with the spider child.

"OoOOoO." Clint and Scott giggled, along with a laughing Thor.

"What happened son? You look flustered." Steve spoke for the first time since he sat on his spot.

"I asked her on a date." Peter bit down on his lip as he played with his fingers.

Thor smirked, proud of his nephew and patted him on his back.