LO 𒊹︎︎︎ Clint's Missing Bow Polisher Mystery

Henlo! Thanks for patiently waiting for a new update!

Here's where Peter starts investigating a mysterious crime...👁️👄👁️

Enjoy!

• • •

It was your typical boring Sunday. All the avengers were casually enjoying their day off in the HQ, chatting amongst themselves. Some were reading while others were so engrossed into their phones scrolling through social media.

"Where's Thor?" Steve asked Loki who just arrived at the room through his limited teleportation.

"He's been hogging up the lavatory since morn." Loki responded as he took a seat beside Scott on the couch who was too occupied with his phone to notice the god.

"Why? Is he alright?" Vision asked.

"Clearly not, must've been something he partook during breakfast." Loki shrugged.

Before anyone could continue with the conversation, someone came in the room shouting.

"AHHHHHHH!" Everyone in the lounge room turned to look at Clint who ran inside in a problematic state.

"Who placed ants in your pants?" Scott joked.

"Okay so you all know I normally polish my bow every morning right?" Clint asked and the others glanced at each other before nodding. "But then when I checked its usual place, it was not there."

"Hmmmm... that is mysterious." Peter rubbed his chin, thinking.

"Bark bark!" Webbie who was on Vision's lap seemed to respond to Peter.

"Where do you usually store your polisher? By the way, how does it look like?" Peter asked while typing something in his phone's notepad.

"Well, I usually place it in the bathroom cabinet. It's a round purple can with my face on the lid." Clint shrugged.

Sam, Pietro, Natasha, Harley, and Bucky laughed at that. Steve, Stephen, Loki, and Scott were just silent.

"So it just disappeared?" Peter squinted his eyes as he glanced at everyone in the room. The only people absent there was, Tony, Rhodey, and Bruce.

"An alien must've found it!" Morgan gasped. She was on Harley's lap.

"Nope." Peter then strangely picked up a scent.

"Oh and how does your bow polisher smell like? Does it have a costumize scent?" Peter asked Clint, the idea popping in his head.

"Hmm... it smells like strawberry!" Clint snapped his fingers.

"Why the fvck does it have a smell?" Sam commented.

"Duh because it's Hawkeye merchandise." Clint rolled his eyes.

"Strawberries...?" Peter sniffed around the room using his enhanced senses. "Bark Bark!" Peter glanced at his puppy, a light bulb in his head.

Everyone watched the spider kid, run towards the bathroom at the end of the hallway.

"Ahah!" They heard him exclaimed.

"Just as suspected!" Peter grinned as he looked at the paw prints in the cabinet where Clint stored his bow polisher. "What is it?" Clint came inside the bathroom as well.