LO 𒊹︎︎︎ Star Gazing with The Avengers

Henlo!

I hope you will like this oneshot!

Enjoy!

• • •

On a friday, the avengers was casually lounging in the living area of their home after a whole morning of training. Steve was reading the newspaper as usual. Bucky was out on the balcony area drinking his afternoon coffee shake. Natasha was braiding Peter's hair on the left leather couch while Peter was busy on his phone. Clint, Scott, Sam, Thor, and Pietro were playing mario kart on the flat screen tv while seated on the red carpet. Tony and Bruce were having a conversation on the kitchen counter. Stephen was on his stark laptop on the dining table. Loki was by the corner near the bookshelves, seated on a green bean bag. Shuri, Harley, Morgan, were seated on the couches playing uno and eating snacks. Wanda, Vision, and their kids were out of town today. They were having a family bonding activity.

"GUYS! RAINBOW COMETS WILL PASS BY TONIGHT!" Peter shouted in excitement, startling Natasha and the others.

"Oh sorry- It made me excited. But we have to go see it!" Peter grinned.

"Go where? We can see it here tonight?" Tony asked.

"No we can't see it here because of the New York lights. It needs to be on mount xxx." Peter sighed.

"That's kind of far." Natasha commented.

"Please we have to see it! Plus tonight has the clearest sky, we'll be able to see the stars too! The rainbow comets only comes once in seventy years!" Peter begged. He really wanted to see the rainbow comets because he remembered his uncle Ben used to talk about it a lot. So he wanted to see it too.

"Alright then kiddo. We'll go see those comets." Tony chuckled and turned to look at the rest of the team. "Who's coming with us?"

"ME! ME! ME!" Morgan dropped her uno cards that all had the plus 2+. Shuri and Harley's mouth dropped when they saw her cards.

"I'll go too!" Pietro spoke, followed by the others. Eventually, everyone wanted to come along.

"Can we use your portal to get to mount xxx?" Bruce asked Stephen kindly.

Everyone was in the huge garage, discussing how they will travel. They all were carrying snacks and supplies they will use on the mountain. Peter and Harley were carrying the telescope they will use.

"No. I don't know the place so I can't use my portal." Stephen shook his head. It is true, he does have limits when it comes to his teleportation. He's still learning.

"Oh so we'll have to travel by camper van." Steve spoke and gestured at the two vans parked in the area.

"No. The road is too small for the camper van and the stark van." Sam responded while carrying the cooler.

"So we'll have to use at least three cars then." Bucky shrugged while carrying a bag of snacks.

"Alright. Let's do that. Who's driving?" Clint asked. He was carrying the solar fan.

"I'll drive the first car. Sam can do the second one. Clint will take the last car." Tony announced as he tossed each of them the keys of his cars.