LO 𒊹︎︎︎ Camping Time! ft. The Avengers

AND THIS IS PART TWO!

Enjoy reading! uwu

• • •

"29 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL, 29 BOTTLES OF BEER, YOU TAKE ONE DOWN AND PASS IT AROUND, 28 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL!" Shuri had a bottle of water as her microphone as she walked around the camper bus and sang that same song all over again.

T'challa just sighed in defeat, he knew he can't stop his sister when she wanted to do something ridiculous.

They were now back on the road, almost near to where they will be camping.

The sun was setting as they passed by a very beautiful view of the lake, from a far. It was breathtaking as the others enjoyed it while listening to the teenagers yelling the song on repeat.

Of course there were others who were secretly using their gadgets when Bucky and Steve wasn't looking. Yes it's you Samuel!

"8 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL, 8 BOTTLES OF BEER, TAKE ONE DOWN AND PASS IT AROUND, 7 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL~!" The teens continued screaming-- besides MJ who was trying to read her book even with all the shaking and yelling.

Wondering what happened to the three who tried to escape? Well, they got scolded by Steve while Sam was secretly recording everything. So now Tony just sulk in the corner with Morgan beside him who actually cried earlier and thought her father left her for good and oh boy did Natasha almost kicked his ass for making Morgan cry. Though he didn't really mean to upset his daughter so he had to give her some cookies as an apology. Pietro and Clint on the other hand though, were just silent the whole ride, trying to endure the noisy singing.

Just in time when they were about to park their camper, the teens had finished singing.

"--99 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL!!! YEAH!" Shuri along the rest cheered when they made it to the campsite.

"Finally." Bruce sighed out in relief when they saw the lake nearby where they parked.

"Alright everyone, let's start setting up the camp with some music!"

And so everyone started setting up the tents with Bucky accidentally reading the manual upside down so it took them a while. The teenagers were gathering wood for their campfire. Vision and Wanda were the ones holding up the flashlights for everybody to see in the dark.

"This is not so bad after all." Clint commented quietly as he occasionally looked behind him to make sure no creature will grab him.

Once the campfire was ready and the tents were set up, everyone gathered around the campfire to make some smores to eat and shared some chips as they started telling stories.

"Shuri? You're quiet all of a sudden, is something wrong?" T'challa glanced at his sister and so did the others. Well actually Shuri along with Harley, Peter, and Ned were quiet when they got off the bus.

"These idiots sang for like nine hours straight, who wouldn't lose their voices at that?" MJ laughed and the others join in with her.

"Can we have some spooky stories?" Morgan asked after the laughter died out.

"Hey I have a spooky story." Bruce spoke out and everyone looked at him. "Alright so there was this old cabin in the woods.." Bruce started the story and everyone listened intently while eating. Oh boy was Pietro getting the chills.