SO • Interview 𒊹︎︎︎ Online Shopping Problem

Henlo! Happy Valentine's Day!

Just a note: This oneshot is an alternate reality where Pepper died after giving birth to Morgan 😭 Since I didn't want to ship IronStrange with Tony married to Pepper

Enjoy!

• • •

"What is this? I found these piled up in front of the HQ." Rhodey came in the lounge room, carrying six boxes from three different online shops.

It was a nice sunny Saturday, the avengers were once again relaxing in the main room. Natasha was watching her favourite show and the rest of the avengers were on their phones or was sleeping, drinking coffee, eating, and reading a book.

"UNCLE RHODEYY!" Morgan ran up to Rhodey and gave him a hug, the others acknowledged his presence as well.

"Ah! You brought in our orders, thanks man." Pietro zoomed towards Rhodey and took his package before sitting back at his spot.

"Have you guys been online shopping again?" Peter stopped playing Minecraft with Harley to ask the adults in the room.

"...Yes." Some of them responded as they took their packages from Rhodey.

"Didn't we talked about this before? No more online shopping." Harley gestured his hands around.

"My thirteenth reason. Thirteenth reason." Peter said to the camera with a pursed smile.

"What's so wrong with ordering things online?" Clint raised an eyebrow as he opened up his package.

"It's convenient really." Stephen said as well while he opened his package.

"Plus easier compared to going into the store." Scott added as he opened up his box.

"Sure it's okay but you guys are ADDICTED to it!" Peter gestured at the pile of boxes at the corner of the room.

They all had O shaped mouths as they looked at the pile before going back into their own business.

"What even is that?" Bucky asked Wanda who took out a kitchen utensil most probably from her package.

"It's an automatic all in one kitchen tool." Wanda smiled as she showed it to Bucky.

"Who does this one belong to- oh yeah nevermind it's Tony Stank's of course." Rhodey said after reading the label on the box.

"Yes that's meeee give it." Tony walked over and took his box.

"It's unhealthy in all honesty. It's almost every week that they receive packages. I don't even know how it's possible to buy online. They click on stuff on their phone and it arrives the next day?" Steve said with a confused look at the camera.

"Do you guys even need those things you bought?" Natasha wondered as she watch Clint smiling like a goof ball at his new camouflage blanket.

"Damn it! It's the wrong size!" Pietro groaned as he stood in the middle of the room wearing a fitted duck onesie.

"Really brother?" Wanda judged him with a raised eyebrow.