LO 𒊹︎︎︎ How to Embarrass The Heck Out of Peter ft. The Avengers

THIS ONESHOT HAS SOME SPOILERISH STUFF BUT NOTHING TOO SERIOUS!

Henlo everyone!

I don't remember where I saw this idea from but I'm going to make my own version of it, regarding that idea.

So enjoy!

• • •

Peter Parker also known as Peter Stark- on his legal adoption paper, didn't know why exactly he ended up with MJ in XXX restaurant. Maybe because he wanted to show MJ that he was hard working enough and to know more about her? Probably.

So he entered the restaurant that was for family and children mostly. MJ was walking ahead of him, making him more anxious of going in. But he wanted to do this, he wanted to prove himself he could do it.

"Pete. Come here!" MJ gestured Peter to follow her inside the back door that leads to the office of the restaurant. He quickly snapped back into reality and followed her quickly. He could hear the children laughing and screaming by the play area.

"Dude, are you sure you're going to do this?" MJ glanced at Peter worriedly as they came to a stop. They were now infront of an office door that says "Manager".

"Y-yeah! Absolutely! I'm ready." Peter gulped and nodded making MJ smirk and pat him on the back before they knocked on the door.

They entered the room after hearing the person inside say, "come in."

"Hey boss, this is Peter Parker. The person I told you about last week." MJ introduced Peter who shyly waved his hand at the man behind the table.

"Ah! Yes, yes, take a seat." The man who's name was Harold T. according to his plaque on the table, gestured for Peter to sit on one of his chairs. MJ sat across Peter.

"So uhm-" Peter nervously glanced at MJ and back at Harold.

"Don't worry son, this interview will be quick. So let's get started." Harold gave him a smile before starting with the interview, along with reviewing his resume.

• • •
(Avengers' HQ)

"PETER? PETER?? WHERE'S MY SON??" Tony walked around the hq in the afternoon, looking for his eldest child.

"Can you not yell around looking for him and just call him?" Bucky asked, a bit annoyed. He was trying to enjoy his quick gym break by getting some water and a snack from the fridge.

"He's not answering his phone." Tony responded at Bucky with his hands on his hips.

"Maybe he's on a date or something." Natasha wondered as she blends herself some avocado shake for her quick gym break as well.

"A DATE?" Tony and surprisingly Harley-who was chilling by the lounge area's sofa- both said simultaneously.

"Y-yeah. Maybe." Natasha blinked and shrugged.

"Peter could've told me if he was going on a date." Harley said, mostly to himself.

"Harley, so do you know where Peter is?" Tony asked.

"I don't- he didn't tell me his plans today." Harley shrugged and continued reading his biology textbook.

"Darn it!" Tony groaned and walked up the stairs.