LO 𒊹︎︎︎ End Game but it has a Twist

Henlo! Thanks for waiting for the new oneshot! I've been busy so please do understand :'<

It's even hard for me to sleep at night because I think a lot for ideas when I lay down in bed and it's difficult for me to stop all my train of thoughts so yeah I hope you'll like this oneshot requested by Fandom-Princess7875 thank you! 💕

• • •

It wasn't Tony Stark. No it wasn't him who snapped his fingers and said "I am Iron Man."

Everyone was wearing all black as they listened to one of their family members speaking about the boy who sacrificed himself.

"Peter Benjamin Stark was a great kid--"

Hold up, let's rewind before the funeral had started. You can continue your speech later Samuel but let's go back to one day ago!

• • •
(One day ago)

"I can't believe it, I still can't believe that I lost him." Tony was struggling to get out of bed but Pepper let him lay back down to relax.

"I know honey..I know how hard it is for you, for us." Pepper stroked Tony's hair gently as she laid her head near his chest.

The man still had tears in his eyes. Today they were going to finalize the funeral plans for Peter. It has already been a week after the reverse snap happened. They still couldn't believe how Peter managed to grab the stones and did it. He saved the universe.

"I think I'm okay now Pep, we need to get moving." Tony sighed and sat up while Pepper rubbed his back, the concern in her eyes was evident.

And so the couple got ready to make sure the funeral for tomorrow was ready. Everyone was busy getting things done while Shuri just sat there on the couch staring at the ceiling.

"Shuri, don't you want to help out or something? You've been seated there since this morning..." Harley sat near her, worry on his face.

"Nah I'm fine. I don't like the idea of planning funerals for my bestfriends." Shuri snorted as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"I know it is hard-" Harley started but Shuri raised her hand to stop him.

"No thanks Harley, I heard that for the eighth time today." Shuri sighed.

"Okay then..." Harley frowned and stood up. "We're going to pick up flowers, want to come with us?"

Shuri shook her head.

"Okay." And so Harley left, leaving Shuri alone in the lounging area once more. When she knew the coast was clear, she then turned on her watch, a hologram appeared.

"Contact Natasha." She said with a sly smirk.

"Dialing mama spider..." The wakandan accent of a man responded. (A/n: It's Trevor! :>)

"What's up Shuri? Anything wrong?" Natasha answered right after the first ring.

"Just wanted to make sure everything on your part are ready for tomorrow." Shuri asked with a smile.