LO 𒊹︎︎︎ Peter's Daily Routine

Henlo! I believe I've never made a "normal" daily routine of our boy Peter so I hope you will enjoy!

• • •
(Honestly guys, It took me more hours to look for the perfect fitting music to use than to write this entire one shot xD so just play whatever Wallows/dayglow/Samm Henshaw/Warbly Jets/etc—your choice love)

      "Peter, it is currently eight in the morning. I advice you to wake up now." FRIDAY's voice spoke through the speakers in Peter's bedroom in the Avengers' Headquarters. It was still so cold and quiet outside with the sunrise peeking inside the glass window pane on the right side of Peter's bed. The curtain was still closed and the door was locked. It was just Peter and the comfortable soft king sized double mattress bed.

Ever since Peter was adopted by Tony Stark a year ago, his life went for a huge spin. He now has aunts, uncles, and even some kids his age that he considers as siblings– even better, he now has parents who loves him very much.

    Since Peter moved out from May's–his one and only biological aunt. She went on her own adventures. He's kind of suspecting that Happy and May may be a thing as well.

"Mini Stark, it's almost nine in the morning– you are now late for school." FRIDAY spoke after a few minutes of silence.

"..." Peter covered up his head as he kept his eyes shut close. He didn't want to wake up at all.

"I have been set to play metal rock if you won't wake up." FRIDAY spoke again after a few seconds.

"Now playing–"

"G-GOOD MORNING MR. WATSON!" Peter jolt up from his bed with his fresh droll on the side of his mouth and eyes half open. His hair was a mess and his large beige shirt had wrinkles all over it.

"–Good morning mini Stark. Mr. Rogers is currently preparing breakfast. I advice you to get ready for school. The weather for today according to the Stark satellite– is sunny with no clouds. I suggest you don't wear any hoodies or sweaters." FRIDAY announced as Peter got out of bed with a yawn. He quickly fixed up his bed before heading inside his bathroom.

"FRIDAY? Do I have any schedule today besides school?" Peter asked as he finished his cold bath. He wrapped a towel around his waist and had another towel to dry his hair. He walked out of the bathroom to get some clothes.

"You have a friendly interview with the Federal Bureau of Investigation later after school as Spider-man. They will bring a representative. Other than that, you have a movie night with Morgan that she has requested two days ago."  FRIDAY said as Peter hopped on one foot to put on his leg on the other pant leg. He was wearing a plain zanadu coloured balenciaga t-shirt and had a wheaten coloured checkered long sleeve polo over it and some washed off jeans– also finished it off with a glaucous colored converse shoes.

He may or may not have studied some fashion tips from his dad– who also bought him all his new clothes that he doesn't know were branded.

"Thanks FRIDAY." Peter smiled at himself in his mirror after combing his hair.

"You're welcome Peter and it's actually six in the morning, that's going to be your new record." FRIDAY said and Peter could sworn the AI laughed. He groaned and realized why it wasn't that bright inside his room yet and why he couldn't hear anyone talking besides the birds chirping outside.