LO • YTV: Peter's Channel 𒊹︎︎︎ My First Vlog!

Henlo everyone! I hope you enjoy this oneshot that just popped into my head just a second ago- I just finished watching Black Widow and I darn cried :"< how dare marvel for breaking my heart at that post credit scene and also it fired me up at the potential new plot set!

Anyways enjoy!

• • •

[recording] •

"Honestly, I have no idea what I'm doing today

"Honestly, I have no idea what I'm doing today. Since there's no school and no missions. It's kind of like a break day I guess. But while scrolling through Supesite-it's a famous video sharing app that superheroes use- I came upon Shuri's channel and boy does she have a lot of videos and she's famous! So I decided to make my very first vlog." Peter in his spider-man suit said in front of his camera. He was hanging on the ceiling of his bedroom, the camera was webbed on the ceiling facing him.

"Also doing this intro while upside down wasn't a good idea- I'm getting dizzy." Peter held his head before dropping down the floor.

Transition

"So for today's vlog, I'll be touring around the HQ and showing you guys around. I know some of y'all think the avengers has no life outside their superhero identities but yes they do! So I'll show you what they are doing today." Peter held the cam as he walked through the hallway.

"First let's pay da- Tony a visit in his lab." Peter said as he entered Tony's lab where the billionaire and his scientist bestie Bruce were hanging out.

"Hey Tony, Bruce, Dum-E, what are y'all doing?" Peter asked and switched the back cam on. He approached Tony who was tinkering on some metal parts. Bruce was writing some sort of equation on the board. Also Dum-E is the AI that used to assist Tony in his garage, now he has upgraded Dum-E and made another version of it as a small robot like Wall-e.

"We're making a suit for Pepper." Tony said without looking up. Peter zoomed in on his table and showed the parts scattered around.

"Yes for mrs. Stark!" Dum-E said in a robotic yet humanoid voice. It was rolling around on the table, giving Tony the parts he needed.

"Unrelated but Dum-E is so cute~" Peter zoomed in on the robot before turning his attention towards Bruce.

"I'm working on the math for Tony." Bruce shrugged as he continued calculating. Peter didn't show the equation to the camera but only zoomed into Bruce's face.

"Are you filming?" Tony glanced up before looking back at his work.

"Yep! This is my first vlog-"