LO • Parley 𒊹︎︎︎ Summer Heat [Exclusive]

Since I cannot stand this omt, this is an exclusive oneshot and only gets published back in like once a month💆🏻✨

This was requested by extragumyum- the idea of parley, I added a few of my humor-- thanks so much!

Enjoy!

• • •

"Why..is it so hot today man?" Peter asked the taller boy while they were in spidey's laboratory. Normally the workshop was air conditioned but they didn't feel the cool air brushing against their skins like it should be right now.

"Well my dad said people are working on it right now because of spider webs and slime was covering the ventilators and such." Harley gave him a duh look.

"Oh right- I did that last week- anyways you calling uncle Bruce dad now?" Peter smirked as he threw a nearby towel for the taller boy to wipe off his motor oil stained face.

Harley caught it and proudly smiled.

"Yes. He told me he loves it so we're sticking with that." Harley responded, using the towel to get rid of the stains.

"That's nice." Peter nodded as he went over to the other table to get a screw driver.

"By the way, where's the quote on quote- vine queen? We're having a slumber party later remember?" Harley quoted with his fingers with an eye roll.

"She said she'll be here today, I don't exactly know when that is though and yep of course the party shall go on." Peter responded, his back facing Harley.

Harley hummed in reply as he eyed the shorter male infront of him. He stared for a while before blinking twice and looking back down to his work when Peter turned to return back to the table on the center.

It was now back to silence as they continued with their work. Peter didn't know what to talk about and neither did Harley.

"H-hey want to listen to some music?" Peter cleared his throat as he was still screwing some stuff.

"Sure." Harley responded calmly.

"FRI, can you play us some--" When Peter was to look up, he bumped his head on Harley's chin which was a few inches above him. The table on the center wasn't that wide so they were near towards each other.

"C-carefu-"

"S-sorry--Harl-"

"-eter" They both cutted into each others sentences.

"Alright Peter, now playing Careless Whisper." FRIDAY spoke after a second of silence.

Peter and Harley stood there, staring at each other, shocked and both hearts accelerated.

(I suggest you play this to feel the romance *cough*comedy rather *cough* ;>)

The two of them uncomfortably stared at each other, the saxophone playing in the background. Peter glanced at Harley's soft lips as Harley stayed there frozen.