SO 𒊹︎︎︎ Peter's Sick ft. IronStrange

Henlo welcome to season 1 of volume 2!

Here's some wholesome update because I still can't move on from NWH and it's a good oneshot to start this new season!

Also, Tony is married to Stephen here :)

Enjoy!

• • •

"Achoo!" Oh no, Peter was sick. He groaned and covered himself up with his comforter. He doesn't really know it was that bad because he still forced himself to get up after a few minutes anyway.

"Friday... what time is it?" Peter asked the AI as he made his way to the bathroom. "It's six in the morning, baby spider."

Peter stared at the mirror. He really didn't look that well. In all honesty, he couldn't really understand what he was feeling since he isn't really a typical average teenager. He washed his face and brushed his teeth before leaving the bathroom and changed into a hoodie and some pair of jeans.

"Good morning Peter!" Most of the early bird avengers greeted him as soon as they saw him down the stairs.

"Good morning everyone." He yawned after waving hello at his superfamily. They all watched him make his way towards the kitchen to grab some cereal and milk for his breakfast.

"Ah, ah, ah. You're eating bacons and eggs for breakfast Pete." Clint grabbed the bowl and replaced it with the breakfast he made for the kiddo. Clint was in charge of cooking breakfast today.

"But... I don't feel like- nevermind, thanks Clint." Peter gave him a pursed lip smile before making his way to the dining table where Tony was sitting at with Natasha, Wanda, and Sam across the table.

"Sweetie, what's with your face? You seem gloomy this morning?" Wanda noticed and asked with a mug on her hand.

"I- I don't know really." Peter shrugged as he took a bite of the bacon. Tony who sat beside him, gave him a raised eyebrow and gently placed down his Stark tablet on the table.

"Kiddo, you look pale, are you feeling okay?" Tony asked while the back of his palm checked Peter's forehead. He then pulled away fast because Peter's temperature was really high. "Ouch, okay you're definitely not well. Everyone, Peter's sick!"

"What? No, no, I'm totally fine dad." Peter shook his head and tried to dismiss it.

"Oh damn, Peter you have a fever. You need some rest kid." Sam said across the table. "You do know it's best to stay at home when you're sick."

"Yeah but I'm Spider-man guys, I- I don't get si- hey! What are you doing? Put me downnnnn!" Peter was shocked when Bucky swiftly scooped him out the chair.

"Thanks Buck, please take him up to his room. Clint! Heat up the macaroni mushroom soup. Natasha, Wanda, you guys get the medicine and get Bruce. I'm gonna call my husband." Tony gestured his hands around as he followed Bucky up the stairs with Peter carried over his shoulder like it was nothing.

"Guys, I'm- I'm really okay-" Peter tried to get out of the situation but he really couldn't do anything against his superfamily.

"Shhh, Peter, eat your soup, stay in bed, and you are not patrolling tonight." Natasha pointed out and everyone agreed before leaving Tony and Peter in the room with Bruce.

"You're boiling hot Peter, you really got the high fever. I told you it was a bad idea to go on patrol last night while it was raining." Tony sighed with crossed arms. He was really worried. It wasn't everyday that Peter would get sick since he does have a strong immune system.

"I'm sorry..." Peter sighed as he played with the bowl of soup using a spoon. He wasn't really interested in eating.

"...Okay Peter, your stats seems alright. Thankfully it's just a normal fever and your body can handle it." Bruce said before Stephen showed up from the portal.

"I got here as fast as I could, thankfully Wong was able to contain the slug monster." Stephen said, out of breath. "Is Peter alright?? What happened?? Why is he so pale??" Stephen did not waste time and sat beside Peter on his bed and used his shaking hands to tilt Peter's head left and right.

"Doctor dad, I'm okay. It's just a fever." Peter smiled weakly.

"I'll head out and get some medicine for Peter." Bruce smiled at them before leaving the Stark family alone.

"It's just a fever? Oh baby, I hate seeing you in this condition. Does your body ache anywhere? Do you need more pillows? Some more water?" Stephen asked while using his fingers to put away the strands of hair on Peter's eyes.

"I said I'm okayyyy and I'm not a baby anymore." Peter pouted.

Tony let out a soft laugh before sitting closer to Peter. Him and his husband were now on both sides of the bed with the cinnamon roll in the middle.

"You're still a baby to us kiddo even if you're going to college soon and probably get married and have kids of your own. You're still going to be our baby." Tony smiled and ruffled Peter's hair which made Stephen slap his husband's arm.

"I was fixing his hair and now you ruined it." Stephen gave Tony a playful glare. This was their usual interaction as husbands. Peter finds it cute and sometimes too much for him.

"Oh my bad hon." Tony chuckled.

"Ugh stop acting like that around meee." Peter covered his face with his blanket which made both his parents laugh.

"Well then, we'll take our leave now so that you can rest up." Stephen smiled and stood up. He gestured for Tony to leave the room with him.

"And don't even think about sneaking out. FRIDAY's on spidey fever mode." Tony gave him a look which made Peter chuckle and nodded. Both his parents gave him a kiss on the forehead, their goatees tickled during the skin contact.

"Oh and before you guys leave..." Peter spoke in a raspy voice. Both parents stopped by the door. "...Thank you for taking care of me and I- I love you both so much." Peter gave them a shy smile.

"We love you 3000... and in every universe too sweetie." They both said in a gentle voice and with a heart warming smile plastered on their faces before they shut the door softly behind them.

_._

A/n: Henlo, what were your thoughts of Doctor Strange: Multiverse of Madness? (Don't spoil in the comments too much)

Also yey! We're finally on volume 2 which means more characters will start coming in with new adventures! I'm excited to write them!

I made this oneshot short and sweet because I didn't want to throw all characters in and make it overwhelming.

Hopefully during this summer, I'll be able to update consistently :>

Bye!