LO 𒊹︎︎︎ Wanda's Art Class with the Avengers

Henlo and welcome to another oneshot!

Enjoy!

• • •

It was another lovely day in the avengers hq with Sam and Bucky throwing things at each other in anger, Loki chasing Thor with a knife, Steve and Tony arguing who gets to have the last piece of donut, Scott and Clint arguing about who won the game of mario kart, Harley and Peter glaring at each other after a game of minecraft, and the rest sitting down in frustration and annoyance while the tv was on and playing Titanic. (Y'all can pretend to have the argument in the comment section if y'all want 😩)

"Oh really Sam? MY FAVORITE CUP?" Bucky tossed Sam's favorite cup at him.

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, AIGHT? I DIDN'T MEAN TO DROP YOU WHILE I WAS FLYING." Sam caught the cup.

"YOU PAY FOR MY THERAPY THEN!" Bucky yelled back. Everyone was watching back and forth like it was a tennis match.

"BROTHER NO! STOP CHASING ME!" Thor was running around the lounge room with Loki behind him.

"YOU PUSHED ME ON PURPOSE EARLIER!" Loki yelled as he ran after his brother who was laughing so hard.

"IT WAS RIDICULOUS!" Thor responded and tripped. Loki stabbed him in the back. Everyone gasped.

"I'm okay!" Thor laughed. It was just a fake knife.

Ding!

"AYOOO WHAT'S BUSSIN?- WOAH WOAH WOAH, CALM Y'ALL HORSES!" Shuri clapped her hands to get everyone's attention. She was with T'challa who rolled his eyes.

"Sorry to interrupt your family feud- I guess this was the wrong time to visit them." T'challa chuckled awkwardly.

"Oh! No, no, no! Perfect timing actually!" Wanda stood up from the couch and greeted them with a friendly smile.

"It.. is?" Vision blinked and looked at Wanda in confusion.

"Yes! We're actually..." Wanda looked around and spotted Morgan painting on the kitchen counter. "...about to do an art class today!"

"We are?" Peter sat up straight.

"Oh that's really cool! Can we join?" Shuri cheered.

"Sure! Sure! We'll have our art class in thirty minutes! Please, everyone, go get changed into some clothes that you're fine to have paint on them." Wanda smiled at everyone who was looking at her in confusion. "EHEM!" She glared at everybody and they immediately all moved to get changed.

"Wanda... what art class are you talking about?" Vision whispered to Wanda while he kept on a smile.

"...I don't know, I just thought it's the best activity for the whole team?" Wanda shrugged.

"If you say so, now where are we going to get art supplies?" Vision asked.

"We have Pietro for that." Wanda smirked. "Now let's look for a spare room to turn into an art studio, I'm sure Tony has some empty rooms in this place."

• • •
(After thirty minutes)

After thirty minutes, everyone came back to the lounge room wearing something else from earlier. They were still having a small cold war so not everyone was talking to each other.