LO 𒊹︎︎︎ Group Project ft. The Avengers

Henlo! Here's another oneshot!

Harley lives in the compound now and no Tony didn't adopt him-- I think Bruce's the one planning on doing that ;)

Anyways enjoy!

• • •

RIIINNNGGG!

Peter huffed out a sigh as the bell rang, signalling the last period of class was over. Mr. Snapper though stopped them before they could pack their bags and fly out.

"Hold up kiddies, the bell doesn't dismiss you, I do." He gave them a pointed look while snapping his fingers. The students let out a groan as they dropped back down their chairs.

"Before you all leave, I'm giving you all a group project." He gave them a sly smirk and everyone practically wanted to just run out.

"But mr. Snapper!" One student whined and banged his head on the table.

Peter sighed and rested his head on his palm, clearly annoyed. All he wanted was to leave early and go on patrol.

"This is important okay? You all are failing on my tests." Mr. Snapper rested his hands on his hips.

Peter thought he was lying, he got perfect scores on his subject.

"Maybe 'cause you suck at teaching, ain't our fault we don't understand your stupid lessons that consists about your childhood and your hopeless love life." One student muttered at the back, she was one of the gothic kids. The boy beside her snickered.

Peter heard this of course and held in his laughter.

"Anyways." Mr. Snapper cleared his throat. "This project is of course by your choice of artistic visionaries." He smiled.

The students let out a sigh, at least they got to choose their style on delivering the emotion.

This was art class by the way.

"So who's house are we going to do our project?" Miles, a brown boy with curly hair asked his groupmates that consists of Peter, the gothic girl named Amber, a boy with braces named Josh, and...Flash.

"E-erm definately not my place." Josh chuckled nervously. "My parents won't allow me to have visitors."

"Well we could do it at our place but I don't think my parents will approve us at my house with no guardians. They're away for three days." Miles sighed.

"Not mine." Amber shrugged when they looked at her.

"How about your place Flash?" Miles asked the boy who was typing on his phone, clearly wasn't listening to them.

"Flash?" Miles rolled his eyes.

"Sorry nerds but I believe you guys are doing this without me." Flash scoffed and left the classroom, not looking up at his groupmates.

"Well he's out of the group now." Josh commented.

"How about his place?" Amber gestured her hand at Peter while she chew on another gum.

"H-huh?" Peter blinked.

I can't let them in my place! They'll know my secrets! Peter thought to himself.