LO 𒊹︎︎︎ VR Ninja Game ft. Irondad

Henlo! In this oneshot, Peter and Tony decided to try this new VR game! It's going to be crazy so I hope y'all enjoy!

• • •

"I have this cool VR game." Peter walked inside the laboratory, where Tony, Bruce, and Harley were in. He was holding two wireless VR helmet in his hand.

"But it's only for two at a time, I'm still working on the three others." Peter frowned.

"We'll take turns." Harley shrugged.

"Nice, let's try it then!" Tony grinned and the two others agreed. So they set things up and the game was ready to play.

"Tony you should give it a try with Peter first." Bruce suggested and handed the two helmets at the father and son.

"Don't you want to try it first?" Tony blinked and Bruce shook his head. "VR makes me dizzy."

"Yeah I don't want to try it first too." Harley shrugged. "We'll be spectating for you guys though."

"Oh okay cool." Peter wss excited as him and his dad wore the helmets and stood on the moving platform. It's designed for virtual simulation so that they can walk around without actually leaving the room.

"Alright turn on the machine when you guys are ready." Harley with Bruce from the other side of the room said and Peter gave a thumbs up before turning on the machine- or so he thought he did.

"Ninja Game Version 1.9 has started." FRIDAY said through the speakers and on the holographic screen that Bruce and Harley were watching, lit up for them to see the game.

"Wow." Tony commented as they read the game instructions and such before they actually started.

In the game showed a lobby where an elevator was right infront of them, an arrow pointing at it and a sign saying, 'Enter to start the ninja simulator'.

"We need to choose our weapons first." Peter told Tony as they both looked around the lobby.

"I'll take the katana." Tony grinned as he grabbed the katana with his virtual hand.

"I'll add lightsabers in the game next time." Peter sighed as he took a katana as well.

And so the two of them walked towards the elevator- the thing is that they really were actually going inside the real elevator.

The moving platform wasn't turned on- big yikes.

Bruce and Harley of course didn't know this because their backs were facing where the machine was located. They were too focus watching what Peter and Tony could see.

"Get ready for battle Ninja trainees." FRIDAY spoke through the com in their helmets as the real elevator along with the one in VR went down to first floor.

"You must defeat the redmonster." The voice of the 'japanese master' said through the com.

"This is actually impressive." Bruce commented as him and Harley continued spectating the game.

On the screen showed the number counting down infront of Peter and Tony as they went down the fake elevator of the game.