SO 𒊹︎︎︎ Crying ft. Irondad

Here's a short IronDad update while I work on the next long oneshot :D

• • •

Tony was in his workshop, working on his iron man suit. The time on the wall states that he was not having enough sleep as he blinked his tired eyes. 2:31 am. He only had two hours of sleep yesterday.

But he wanted to finish it so he continued on, only to be warned by FRIDAY for him to go to bed. Giving up when he almost passed out, he headed up to the penthouse.

"Is Peter asleep?" Tony asked FRIDAY as he stepped inside the elevator.

"He is awake sir. Peter is in the lounging room watching television. He seems to be crying." Tony furrowed his eyebrows at what FRIDAY told him.

"Has he been awake since..?" Tony who was not bothering with the time, asked FRIDAY.

"He's been awake since 6 am." FRIDAY replied.

"Doesn't he have school today?.." Tony yawned and squinted his eyes at the light in the elevator.

"Today's Saturday sir." FRIDAY spoke and Tony nodded, hoping it would see him.

• • •

When Tony stepped out of the elevator, he heard Peter sobbing as his body was wrapped in a white blanket. He was watching a movie and a sad piano music was what Tony can hear.

When Peter sensed someone's presence, he turned to look at his dad who was looking at him curiously, half awake.

Peter's eyes were red and bulgy as tears streamed down his face. He sobbed and Tony was shocked to see his face. His expression softened as he went up to where Peter was seated on the floor.

"Peter? Are you okay? Why are you crying? Why are you still up?" Tony furrowed his eyebrows as he took a seat beside his son and glanced up at the flat screen telly.

A dog was in the film, waiting infront of what seems to be a train station on a snowy night. Tony squinted his eyes trying to think of what the movie title was.

"It makes me so sad..dad-- H-hachiko is so lonely-- H-his owner died and- and.." Peter cried loudly as he rested his head on Tony's shoulder.

Tony was now fully awake and realized that Peter was watching a movie titled Hachiko, A Dog's Story. He has seen the movie before and he also cried but Peter's reaction was more exaggerated and he wanted to laugh but held it.

Peter moaned and whined and rolled on the floor as the movie ended and Tony couldn't help but smile.

"Ughhh the movie makes me so sad!" He cried more when he heard Tony laughing.

"It's not funny!" He cried more and Tony just shook his head.

"Come here." Tony rolled his eyes as he called Peter over to him. Peter rested his head on Tony's lap--still wrapped in the blanket.

"If I die I don't want you to cry over my death like this okay? I want you to--"

"Stop it dad you're making it w-worse." Peter groaned and cried more, his big tears were flowing like a waterfall.

Tony smiled softly at his kid and wiped away his tears.

"I don't want you to leave me like how Parker did." Peter sobbed and held onto Tony's hand. Tony realized he was talking about the owner of the dog in the movie.

"I'll always be here with you son." Tony wiped away the remaining tears.

"T-thank you. I love y-you dad." Peter hugged Tony's waist, still sobbing.

"I love you too Pete." Tony kissed the top of his head, ruffling his son's hair.

"Now before your mom finds out we are still awake, we should head to bed." Tony pushed him gently off him to make Peter stand. But of course Pepper found out and scolded them. But Tony didn't mind.

After that, the billionaire made sure FRIDAY had footage of Peter crying over a movie and asked her to put it in Spider baby's embarrassing file.

_._

A/n: I hope you liked it! I've seen the movie when I was a child and I was rewatching it earlier to see if I'll cry still and yes I literally cried an ocean like how Peter did and also my dad told me what Tony told Pete too so that's why I wrote this.💕