LO • Field Trip 𒊹︎︎︎ Unknown Peter in a Field Trip

Just wanted to remind ya'll that not all the chapters are connected. They are oneshots after all! 💕

This field trip is where the A team doesn't know Peter Parker!

• • •

"Dude, dude, dude, duuuudeeeeee." Ned said in repeat as he held the permission slip near his face as he read each word.

Peter sighed as he received his slip from his classmate across him, passing the remaining at the back.

"I can't believe this, we are actually going to Stark Industries! Where you work dude!" Ned was practically bouncing on his chair.

"Yeah and I'm sure going to get embarrass big time." Peter replied dryly.

You see, earlier, their chemistry teacher mr. Harrington had announced a wonderful news about going on a field trip to Stark Industries. It should've been okay if nobody saw who picks him up all day--Happy Hogan--and spreading news about it why was he picked up by Tony Stark's personal guard or his wingman whatever suits it. So with Flash who had been bullying him since middle school, knowing about this rumor, he walked up to Peter one day asking about it infront of everyone during lunch break. Peter panicking who didn't want his secret identity slash alter ego that he was spider-man--blurted out that he had an internship in S.I. instead.

Not everyone believed it was true though, so half the school thinks he's a big liar. It doesn't matter for Peter as long as his spider-man business wasn't leaked. Though technically, half the thing about him having an internship in S.I. was a lie--he only enters the private entrance and occasionally the main lobby, he barely even talked with the interns there--only goes down the lower floors when Tony asks him to get something for him--he sure pretty much wasn't in the intern files as well if you search Peter Parker on the official Stark Industries web page. He was unknown to mostly everyone who works there. He was that mysterious kid who had a freakishly high clearance.

He wasn't an intern there, but he spends time with Tony personally as both Peter and Spider-man so maybe that counts as an internship right?

Not officially an internship but oh well.

Infact, the avengers doesn't even know him yet. Tony hadn't introduce Peter yet to the team since homecoming or after the whole fiasco of civil war and the accords--which the rogue avengers are free now and are back in the tower which Tony owned back.

Since Peter had been staying in Pepper and Tony's floor ever since he moved in the tower after May passing. He never got to see the team face to face in a daily basis.

"Penis, this is the best day of my life! Wait--count the field trip day as the best one so this one is just in second place." Flash laughed menacingly. The bully shoved past Peter as the brunette closed his locker with a frown.

"Ugh I hate my life right now." Peter closed his eyes to breathe as he clenched his fists.

"Don't think like that loser, we'll never know-- maybe it'll turn out better than expected." MJ shrugged as she sketched Peter on her crisis notebook.

"She's right Pete!" Ned smiled and patted his back in comfort.

"Hopefully..." He sighed as the three of them headed out the school.

When Peter saw his ride, he then waved bye to his friends and ran towards it. Greeting Happy who just smiled at him and then drove off.

•••

"Hi sweety." Pepper smiled, her kind eyes watched Peter lovingly as he entered their floor. Pepper was seated on her favorite red comfy chair, a coffee mug on her left hand and a stark pad on the right. She was wearing her normal business attire.