LO 𒊹︎︎︎ The Avengers in a School Play

Henlo! This oneshot is a classic in almost all slice of life anime series I've seen. Making the characters do a school play ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But of course this isn't your typical play because I'm writing it and most of my stories have some kind of twist- yeah I guess - anywho let's get it on!

(this oneshot didn't win the poll against the sleepover in twitter but I'm making it anyways ;>)

Enjoy!

• • •

"Mrs. Stark, here are the papers to be signed for the program. MidTown High has responded with a big thank you." Pepper Potts-Stark's secretary entered the head office with a stack of papers and her tablet.

"Hey Kyla- wait papers? What program?" Pepper placed down her mug of hot coffee with furrowed eyebrows.

"Well... you signed the email they sent a week ago?" Kyla, her personal secretary blinked.

"About...? I'm sorry I must've not read it too well to understand what it actually meant? It was a hectic week." Pepper sighed and massaged her temples.

"It was about the avengers agreeing to do a theater play for MidTown High for their Founder's day celebration program." Kyla said as she read the paper she handed to mrs. Stark.

"Oh no..." Pepper sighed when she read the words on the paper.

• • •

"I'm telling you guys, you pour the milk before the cereal." Scott said by the kitchen counter, eating his bowl of cereal.

"nO- It's the cereal befoooore the milk!" Pietro replied, clearly annoyed with his own bowl of cereal on the middle couch in the lounge room.

"Can someone please shut them up?" Natasha groaned as she tried to watch telly. Loki was beside her silently reading, a small smile on his face. They were seated on the left couch.

"THE CEREAL COMES IN FIRST!" Harley exclaimed while flipping on the next page of the chemistry book he was reading. He was beside Steve who was reading his newspaper, the poor guy flinched when he yelled. They were seated on the right couch.

On the dining table were Peter, Shuri, Sam, Clint, Wanda, and Vision. They were playing something on their phones.

"NO, NO, NO!" Wanda was screaming after she got murdered in the game. "I hate this game! I'm always the first one who dies."

"Oh I found your body! I'll report it." Vision said and on his phone screen was "body reported".

"Guys I think it's Shuri." Peter coughed and looked away from Shuri.

"WHAT? NO IT'S NOT ME!" Shuri had her hand on her chest, looking offended.

"That's what the impostor would say." Clint laughed.

"IT'S NOT ME!" Shuri had her hands gesturing around.

"I believe when she swiped her card, the bar didn't move up...?" Vision added.

"She's suspicious." Sam was already trying hard not to laugh.

"HOLD UP- Peter why would you even think it's me?" Shuri turned to Peter with a smug look.