SO 𒊹︎︎︎ IronDad

Hi! I hope you like it so far!

Update: All titles with "SO" means Short Oneshot :D

  • • •

     Tired. That was the word that impacted Peter's whole day. School was nothing any better helping him with his droopy eyes. He was sleepy and yawned throughout the day.

"YO PARKER. KEEP UP WITH THE BALL." The other players told him while they were playing basketball.

"S-sorry!" He said as he yawned once again.

He ended up getting hit by the ball into his face and he dropped down the ground.

He was doing late night duties that's why he resulted with lack of sleep. Even though a sick May was concern about this habit of his, he just doesn't listen.

"Are you alright bro?" Ned asked Peter as he gave him a hand. "Yeah I--I think so." He sighed and took Ned's hand.

"By the way coach said someone is looking for you in the office." Ned said. "Could it be Tony Stark?" He whispered the last part.

"What? No. Why would he look for me anyways?" Peter groaned in pain as he felt the sting still on his head.

"Well I hope you'll be alright dude." Ned patted him as Peter went off to excuse himself and headed to the main office.

"Uhm excuse me mrs--" Peter knocked but he was cutted off once he saw Tony Stark. Seated on the principal's chair. Well the principal offered him to sit there in the first place anyways.

"Oh hello Peter." Tony smiled and took off his glasses.

"H-Hi..mr. Stark.." Peter raised an eyebrow, slightly surprised.

"I came here to fetch you. She said it'll be alright." Tony stood up and fixed himself.

The principal nodded almost immediately. "Go along mr. Parker. We will just excuse you for today."

"What she said. Let's go." Tony tapped his shoulder and headed out first.

"B-but..uhm okay..bye mrs. Wilson." Peter awkwardly followed and left the office.

•••

"What is going on Mr. Stark??" Peter was confused. His headache getting worse.

"We're visiting your aunt at the hospital." He said.

"What? Why?" Peter didn't knew why but he started getting anxious.

Tony did not reply to him and silently walk along the hallway. The bell actually ringed as well which made Peter more anxious.

The place started to get loud and he looked down as he followed along Tony. Everyone were now curious as their eyes landed on Peter.

Why the heck was Tony Sark here?

"Hurry up kid. She's waiting for us." Tony gestured.

"Right." Peter fastened up his pace.

When they got into the car, Tony directly started up the engine. As they traveled, the atmosphere was thick and heavy.

Until Tony sighed.

"Peter I'm very sorry."

"W-what for?" Peter blinked.

"It's about your aunt.." Tony bit down on his lips with a nervous expression while he stopped at a red light.

"She..she.." Peter didn't know how to respond because he knew already what happened. "This is all my fault.." He then started crying. It was such a sudden reaction from the teenager and Tony let him pour it all out.

"No..it's not Peter." Tony gave a slight squeeze on the boy's shoulder.

"If I didn't went out patrolling last night and just sat there taking care of her--"

"No one could've prevented it."

"I'm so selfish.." Peter cried some more.

"No you are not. I know you are trying hard Peter because---"

"With great power, comes with great responsibilities." Peter cutted him off.

"Exactly." Tony sadly smiled.

"Don't worry kiddo. I'll be here." Tony assured.

"You will?.." Peter's eyes glistened.

"Yes son." Tony nodded.

"Thanks dad."

_._

A/n: Henlo! I am currently updating some of the oneshots so if you got a notification, it's just mostly small changes.
B

ye!