28

tw!cnc | consensual non consent!

you woke up next to mattia and he was still asleep.

you looked at the time and it was 7 am, and you had school at 9.

SHIT.

you quickly got up and put on your pants quietly so mattia wouldn't wake up.

you succeed as you walk out the door getting in your Uber.

you walked in your apartment on campus and your friends were getting ready.

"hey babe you ok? you didn't come back last night." sienna said putting on her pants.

"oh yea sorry haha I met up with an old town friend and fell asleep there."

"oh ok well Liam is somewhere and jack is sleep."

"ok I'm gonna take a shower and be down in a bit."

"oh also I have to stop somewhere so are you ok walking by yourself?"

"oh yea it's fine I'll just stop at a cafe or something until it gets a bit lighter."

you went to your room and closed your door.

"what the hell are you doing in here?"

"I just wanna know the truth then I'll leave." Liam said crossing his arms.

"wdym?"

"where were you?"

"Liam I told you I met an old friend, drop it."

he shook his head yes slowly and walked out.

you took a shower, brushed your teeth, washed your face and more before leaving out.

"be safe please." Liam said sitting on the couch.

"I will, bye." you left out and made your way to the closest cafe.

you were 10 minutes into your walk when you felt like you were being followed.

you kept looking back making sure you weren't but no one was there.

you swore you heard footsteps so you turned around and no one was there.

but when you turned back someone was in front of you.

"vinnie?"

"sorry love bug."

he said before you felt a cloth on your mouth. you smelled something toxic and before you knew it, you were passed out.

oh no.

you woke up slowly in a bed, ..cuffed

"welcome back." he said sitting in the corner of the room playing with a short but very sharp knife.

you analyzed the room before talking.

"w-what do you want?

"great question actually."

"are you gonna kill m-me?"

"it depends."

he got up slowly and your eyes followed him when he made his way to the bed.

once he was over to you he traced the knife on your belly from the tip. not really hurting you but was deep enough to leave a small faint scar from pressure.

"v-vinnie what the f-fuck??"

he dragged the knife up to your lips and traced them.

"you got a thing for pain baby?"

he grabbed your neck quickly and tightly, you moaned in pain very lightly by accident, kind of giving him his answer.

"I'll take that as a yes." he took his hand and away and brushed the knife across your inner thighs.

"vinnie, s-stop." you tried scooting back but hit the bed frame.

"shh, I wanna try something."

he sat the knife in your thighs horizontally, closing your thighs together just enough so it would hold it up and wouldn't fall.

"if you close your legs the knife goes deeper." he said bringing your chin up from looking down.

yea, vinnie was hot. he was pretty attractive and intimidating but he was a prick. his personality sucked.

he kissed you and slowly bit your lower lip.
you pulled back and moaned in the air.

you felt him smirk on your neck while he kissed you again.

you were caught off guard when you felt his hand slowly go up your skirt.

you tried closing your legs, but but your lip when you felt the pointy knife almost break through your skin.

his fingers finding his way in your underwear and rubbing on your clit.

your moan got stuck in your throat as you felt your legs squeeze shut a bit, you could feel your thigh bleeding a bit.

"v-vinnie please take it off." you whimpered, referring to the knife.

"will you be a good girl and keep your legs open?"

you nodded and squeezed your eyes shut up as you felt his fingers rubbing you again.

he took the knife away and sat it down on the nightstand.

your back arched up as you felt your orgasm approaching.

he smirked and rubbed faster as he knew it was coming.

"are you gonna come?" he said taking his free hand and putting it around your neck.

"yes." you were out of breath.

he sucked on your neck and your hands were in his curls, as much as you knew this was wrong, it felt amazing.

"o-oh vinnie im UGH s-stop." you felt your thighs shaking, your back arched up, and your eyes closed as you finished.

your toes curled and as he kept going and kissed you. you moaned in his mouth as another orgasm built up.

"I can't go any more p-please stop." he slowed down and eventually stopped.

"oh baby your so hot." he removed his fingers and went across the room opening a drawer.

he bought a bandage over and wrapped your thigh, giving it a light kiss. you didn't even notice it was that big of a scar because you were so in the moment.

his phone ringed and he sat up and answered.

"hello?...mm yea I have her...but boss-...fine."

he mumbled a fuck under his breath and walked over to you.

"I guess our little fun is over." he started uncuffing you, you were very confused. didn't he kidnap you? why is he about to let you go?

he took the cuffs off you.

"I-I can go?"

"yes." he said dead toned and you could barely hear him.

"um.. ok." you stood up and tried to leave before he randomly changed his mine.

"oh and Kara, if you tell anyone.. I'll kill your little college friends."

your stomach dropped and you hurried and left.

you called an Uber to mattia's house.

"where the fuck were you and why weren't you answering your phone??" he said closing the door.

you just hugged him and pulled back.

"I-I'm tired."