32

tw || relationship abuse

- flashback | 2 years ago

"I said shut your fucking mouth!" he said bringing his hand up and smacking your face. making you quickly bring your hand up and rub your cheek.

you and him were arguing again, probably the 100th time that year, you've lost count. he was never like this, you don't know what happened.

He was the love of your life, he made you so happy but one day everything just went down the drain.
you remember him hitting you for the first time like it was yesterday.

"I-I'm sorry." you said looking down and holding your face.

"look at me!" he brought his hand to your neck and squeezed super tight.

you looked into his eyes with fear, your eyes were watering, you were looking at his red face, at how you knew he was about to break down again and apologize like every time.

"fuck, fuck I'm so sorry." he let go of your throat and sat down putting his palms over his face.

"calm down I-it's ok." you lied, you were just scared. you sat by him and rubbed his back.

"I'm sorry , I really am. you know I love you." he hugged you.

"yea, I know." you said hugging him back. you wanted to leave so bad. but you couldn't..

— back to today.

"h-hey what are you um, doing here?" you said quickly stepping out into the hallway and closing your door.

"well, I missed you. I just wanted to see how you were doing, it's been 2 years."

"anthony , you can't be here." you said looking down at your feet.

"why?, you don't miss me? it's been 2 years for god's sake." you noticed he started twisting his rings and you were scared he was gonna loose his temper.

"I-I do miss you, you just can't be here. not right now." you could not let Mattia see him, things would not end well. "you have to leave."

"I'll text you.." he said before turning around and walking away.

you let out a very big breath you didn't notice you were holding in, you tried not to cry but failed. shit was about to get difficult.

you finally stopped crying and went back in.

"hey, who was it?"

"oh just sienna, she needed to talk." you said sitting at the island next to a plate he made you. "what's this?"

"baked feta pasta, I wanted to try something new, tell me if you like it or not." you took a bite out of the pasta.

"mm its good!"

"really?"

"yes really!"

he smiled and you both finished your food while catching each other up on how your day went."

you were currently putting the dishes away while he cleaned them.

"I have a question."

"ok."

"if I-.. um if i ever asked you to do something for me mafia related would you?.."

you stopped putting the cups up and sat them back on the counter.

" no!"

"just listen, you wouldn't have to kill anyone or anything, I mean unless you have to. which you won't! but-"

"mattia , stop. we will not have this conversation ." you said forgetting the cups and going up to your room.

"kara wait."

"don't."

you could tell he wanted to say something else but didn't, you went into your room and looked at your phone that was charging.

you had 5 missed calls from an unknown number.

you were curious so you called back.

"hello?"

"kara?"

your stomach dropped, you didn't reply for a minute and he asked again.

"kara is this you?"

"y-yea yea sorry."

"are you busy?"

"r-right now?"

"yea."

"yea I'm um just about to lay down for bed."

"at 6pm?"

"yea I'm kinda tired."

"ok I'll call you later, but I was thinking I could take you out, you know like a lunch or dinner or something."

you almost wanted to scream, you haven't even noticed your nails digging in your palms.

"kara?"

"oh um, sure that sounds great."

"ok cool, I'll call you tomorrow."

you hung up and threw your phone on the bed, flopping down next to it.

"hey, I'm sorry about what happened a couple minutes ago."

"it's fine." you were so stressed.

"you ok?"

"yea."

"then why are your palms bleeding."

you quickly looked at your hand."

"shit, sorry."

you went to the bathroom to get a bandage.

"you ok? you seem..off."

"I'm fine."

"you sure?"

"yea."

he sat down on the bed and put on a movie.

"I'll go get ice cream."

you said going downstairs and getting 2 bowls with vanilla ice cream.

you went back upstairs and sat down watching the marvel movie he picked.

AN!

join my discord in bio <33 !!