74

after the dinner, it was super late and raven was super sleepy she was whiny and exhausted. Mattia was currently driving home.

"mama."

"yes, baby?"

"Are we almost home?" she said yawning.

"yes, rae we are getting closer. you can sleep now if you wanna." Mattia said.

"ok."

you just sat there gazing out the window until you felt your phone vibrating. you looked down at the text and your stomach started to hurt once you saw Harry's contact.

"how are you." you read his text and debated if you should reply or not. you did not forgive Harry for what he did. you knew Harry didn't just like guys but you didn't know that he would try to do anything with you. you saw Harry as your best friend, nothing less and nothing more. He was really the only good friend you had in all this mafia madness.

you didn't know if you should tell Mattia what he did, you knew keeping it in would someday be very bad but you didn't know what to do. you looked back down at your phone and began typing.

"I'm doing alright I guess, thanks for asking."

"that's good." he instantly replied. "did you tell Mattia about what I did?.."

you looked up at Mattia who was focused on the road and then looked in the mirror to see raven fast asleep. you looked back down at your phone and replied with...

"No, I don't know if I can." you replied.

"that's ok, it's also ok if you do tell him. you have every right to."

" know I do harry, what you did was fucked up I hope you know that. Do you know how many times that has happened to me? to have my own best friend do that hurts harry."

"I know and I'm so very sorry." you read the message and just didn't respond. Just thinking about the situation made you very mad. you felt the car slow down so you looked up to see you were pulling into the parking garage of your apartment.

Once the car came to a complete stop you quickly got out and took a deep breath. you went over to raven's side and unbuckled her car seat.

"you ok?" you heard Mattia question, he was standing behind you. you just nodded and carried raven, you didn't wanna wake her because you didn't feel like hearing her whine. she didn't mind the sudden transition she just went right back to sleep on your shoulder. You walked to your apartment door and Mattia unlocked the door for you.

"I'll put her to bed, you can go change," he said softly. he kissed you on your forehead and went upstairs holding raven. you fed Oliver and went upstairs to change out of your dress and makeup.

After about 30 minutes you were finally laying in your bed with all the covers over your face until Mattia came in and took them off.

"you're gonna suffocate," he said pulling the covers off your face and laying in bed on his side facing you.

"I'm gonna freeze to death before that," you said putting more cover over you.

"I'll cuddle you to death then," he said pulling you close to him and kissing your neck.

"Stop it," you said giggling. He stopped kissing your neck and you caught your breath.

"your so ticklish in the weirdest spots like who is ticklish on their neck?"

"me!" you said laughing.

he shook his head and rubbed your back.

"I hate to ruin the mood but we should talk now." he said sitting up a little.

"about?" you said doing the same.

"about what happened at Zayn's place." his hand ran up and down your thigh but you stopped it.

you just looked down at the sheets and didn't respond.

"Kara, come on you gotta give me something baby. I need to make sure you're ok."

"no, I can't." you sighed. you didn't want Harry to be in any of trouble but also you did. He was your best friend but you felt like he needed to be punished, you just couldn't decide.

"did someone touch you?" he watched your face expressions very carefully and you hated when he did that because he got the truth in like 2 seconds.

"who kara. you need to tell me now." he was very serious now.

"I can't.."

"was it Harry?" he looked at how your face reacted to what he said.

"Kara, you need to tell me now or I swear." he was serious now, he grabbed your chin and lifted it up to look at him.

"did harry or anyone else touch you?"

"y-yes." you throat felt like it was closing and you were gonna cry.

"harry?" he asked and you nodded and closed your eyes feeling tears fall down your face.

"you need to tell me everything that happened."

you cried in your hands and he rubbed your back.

"H-he was my best friend, why would he do it." you said softly and you cried even harder now that you were thinking about it, you were full of sadness, disgust, and a bit of anger.

"I'm sorry baby." he gave you a long hug.

"he just... he kept.." your voice cracked a bit. "we were watching a movie and he kissed me and after I said no he just didn't care. He didn't care until I was crying and begging him to stop." you cried in his arms and he wiped your tears.

you could see his was full of rage, you had no clue what he'd do to Harry.

"it's ok baby I'm gonna handle it."

"a-are you gonna hurt him?" you looked up at him.

"don't worry about it, get some sleep because I'll be back." he said kissing your forehead and getting up.

"no no no, where are you going?"

"to handle it." he grabbed his coat but you stood in front of the door.

"move."

"no, I cant let you hurt him."

"he hurt you kara!" he said in a soft loud voice.

"you can't, he's a good person he just messed up, talk to zayn about it just please don't hurt him."  

he picked you up and moved you out of the doorway.

"hey!"

"I'll think about it."

"no! just come to bed." you grabbed his hand.

"I can't sleep knowing that someone touched you kara." he cracked his knuckles. 

"look, I'll talk to zayn ok?"

"promise?"

"yes, now go to sleep I'll be back before raven has to get up." he gave you a kiss and went downstairs to grab his keys and walk out the door. 

you went back into the room and just laid on the bed thinking about life, eventually falling asleep.

- AN
hi! debating on how to end this book hehe, also happy New Years! Cheers to 2022 <3