82

It's been about two weeks now, you've done over 10 training classes and you were ready for the mission (which was two days away) you could tell mattia was not okay, he couldn't stay focused he kept doing things for you like he's never gonna see you again.

You were currently at Zayn and Harry's suite and mattia was there as well talking to zayn.

"I can tell he's scared." You said while munching on some potato chips.

"Of course he scared, he hasn't done this since Amelia. She meant everything to him, just like you." Harry said eating some as well.

"Ive tried not to show any emotion towards it. Yeah I'm scared as fuck but I feel as if I show that to Mattia it will only make things worse for him. So I'm trying to stay calm about the whole situation."

"Good idea, but you know it's not good to bottle up your emotions."

"I know, I know." you said getting up. "I'm gonna go check on him." you went downstairs and saw mattia and zayn talking about god knows what.

"Hey everything okay? Do you need anything?" Mattia said as he saw you come up to him.

"I'm fine thank you though. I'm gonna step out and call Liam okay?"

"Okay" he nodded, "make sure you tell rae I love her and I miss her." you nodded and went out the room. You were now in the hotel lobby. It was such a huge hotel, the ceiling was so far up and so many shiny chandeliers and lights hung from it.

You sat on a nice sofa and rung up Liam.

"Hey kara!" you heard his voice say.

"Hey Liam, how's everything?"

"Everything's is going good, how's the mission going?"

"There's two days until the mission, but training is going well."

"that sounds good, wanna speak to rae?"

"yes please." you said

"ok one sec", it was quiet for a moment before you finally heard her voice. your heart immediately warming up.

"hi mommy, where are you?" she sounded kind of sad.

"Hi baby, I'm gonna be home soon I promise."

"I miss you so so much, I lost one of my teeth!!" She sounded really excited.

"Oh my gosh I can't wait to see it!"

"when are you coming back? I miss you and daddy so much. Oliver misses you too."

"Daddy and I love you so much and miss you so much, A couple more days and we'll be back, just a couple and then I can give you the longest hug and take you anywhere. Okay?"

"Okay, I love you mommy."

"I love you too baby." She hung up and you sat for a minute just thinking about this mission and what's it's going to bring, you weren't ready.

you sat there for a minute before going back into Zayn's suite and Mattia opened the door for you.

"hey, you okay?" Mattia said.

"yeah I'm fine, I'm ready to go." you said and he went over to zayn and said his bye's.

He opened the door for you again and you went back to your suite.

"what do you want to do today?" He said while sitting on the couch.

"I'm not sure." you sat next to him and laid your head on his shoulder.

"it's Vegas, there's so many things to do Kara."

"I want to get absolutely hammered." you tried to say seriously to see his reaction.