23

it was Halloween!

you were currently wearing a black skirt with cute black cat ears and a crop top. you were in the kitchen making Halloween cookies with liz.

"oh be careful babe you don't wanna-"

"OW!" you didn't mean to scream loud but it hurt really bad.

Mattia came down the stairs and he looked a bit worried.

"what the hell is going on?" he said coming up to you and you flinched when he grabbed the hand your were holding to look at it.

"sorry sir, we were just making cookies and she accidentally burned her self." Liz said putting the cookies in herself and closing the oven.

"why the fuck was she even by the oven?"
he looked a bit irritated.

"I'm so sorry sir-"
you felt very bad for Liz because you could tell she was scared of him and scared of loosing her job.

"daddy it's fine, she told me to be careful and I didn't . It's not her fault." you tugged at his shirt so he could come on the couch.

"cmon."

he sat on the couch and you sat in his lap playing with his hair .

"what are we going to do today, it gets kind of tiring staying in here."
you said.

"I don't know I was thinking of letting you spend the day with Harry and Louis , zayn's subs." he said putting his hand on your thigh."

"well can I?"

"I guess, but only because me and Z are going out."

"where??"

"that's none of your business babycakes." he said booping your nose and you rolled your eyes.

"awe cmon!!" you said starting to tease him by slowly moving on him.

"I know what your trying to do, it's not gonna work." He said smirking.

you bit your lip and tilted you head back letting out a very soft moan.

you could tell the moaned turned him on because you felt him growing under you and you clinched.

you slowly made your way to his thigh and starting pleasing yourself moving on it slowly.

you bit your finger while he watched biting his own lip. you could tell he wanted to stop you because you were breaking a rule but he didn't because he was enjoying this himself.

you didn't have on a bra so he watched as you played with your loose boobs.

"fuck I could come just looking at you." he said unbuckling his pants and groaning at the pain when he took out his length.

he started pleasing himself and you couldn't take it anymore, you took your two fingers and starting pleasing yourself as well.

you leaned in and bit his shoulder a bit still going.

you softly moaned out of breath while grabbing his member slowly pumping it.

you could feel it already dripping.

he took your hand away and replaced it with his own

"UGH daddy I'm gonna come." you said moaning and struggling to get out.

you were pumping his member but stopped when you felt him dripping on your hand .