81

It's been a few days, you've done three training sessions and you had many more to do, you still haven't told Mattia about what happened at the casino nor Harry. Mattia has been very busy lately but you didn't mind it.

You were currently on your bed reading at eight in the morning, when your phone ringed. It was Liam.

"Hello?"

"Hi mommy!!" You heard raven say from the other side, you immediately smiled and your heart sunk, you missed her so much.

"Hi baby, I miss you so much what are you doing?"

"Liam is helping me get ready for school, I miss you mommy. Liam and sienna made me cake for my birthday it was so yummy and took me to this fun bouncy house!! I wish you and daddy were here."

"I do too, I miss you so much. When me and daddy get back we will take you wherever you want to go, I promise. i cant wait to hug you and give you kisses."

"Me too mommy, I have to go bye bye now." You heart broke at her words, you wish you were holding her in your arms right now.

"Ok rae, call me when you're out of school okay? I love you."

"Ok, I love you too mommy!" The call ended and you put your phone down.

Mattia has been out all morning so you decided to get ready to go over Harry's house. You showered and brushed your hair. You threw on just sweats and a hoodie. You went a few doors down and knocked.

"Hey kara." Zayn said just letting you in, not even questioning your presence.

you saw Harry on the couch and went over to him.

"Hey Harry." You said sitting down and he hugged you.

"Hey kara, what are you doing here?"

"Can we talk?" You stood up and he soon stood up as well, following you to a room. It must have been an extra bedroom because there was a bed and etc.

"something happened to me.." you said to Harry while sitting on the bed and he sat next to you.

"what? Are you okay?"

It has been about an hour, you cried a bit but not much. You told Harry everything that happened. He just hugged you, lost for words.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you kara, and it's not your fault don't say that, he knew what he was doing and he should have stopped when you first said it. That's so sick and disgusting what he made you do. Have you told mattia?"

"No, I don't know how. I feel like he has so much shit on him already with me doing the mission and everything I don't want to add more."

"I think he should know." He said rubbing your back. 

you don't know if you wanted to tell Mattia yet. You were way too disgusted with yourself.

"Ok I'm gonna head back now." you said standing up.

"ok, has the trainer came over to you yet?" He started walking you to the door.

"not today, but I've done three sessions and I met with the stylist. The trainer might come today though, I'm not sure how all of this works."

"don't worry about it. It's not as chaotic in the beginning. Just a bunch of training and preparing for like a week or two."

"I know I just wish I could be at home with raven." he hugged you one more time before you finally left. You went back over to your room and saw mattia.

"hey." you said going into the kitchen and he got up and followed.

"Where were you?" He said grabbing a glass of water, he had on some black sweats and a white tank on.