71

Mattia drove because you were too shooken up to, he pulled into the parking lot of the school and parked, you both got out and went up to the front desk, he did all the talking.

"do you keep sign out and sign in sheets for who ever picks up their child here?"

"no sorry, we only go by the names that are listed in their roster. If your name isn't on their list then you can not pick up the child without the parents consent."

"do you keep track of what time they leave?"

"sir, we have way to many kids to do that..is there anything I can help you with?"

"yea, can I speak to a teacher here please?"

"I'm sorry sir but you have to schedule an appointment, unless it's really important, but teachers are busy here especially after scho-"

"wha- MY DAUGHTER IS MISSING! IS THAT IMPORTANT ENOUGH FOR YOU?" you slammed your hands on the desk and you could see the lady flinch a bit.

"just let us go talk to Ms April, we have a couple questions regarding the whereabouts of our child."

the lady at the desk took a deep breath and rolled her eyes before pressing a button, the door buzzed and you walked in, Mattia followed. before you go into the class room he grabbed your hand.

"kara, you have to calm down ok? no one can understand anything if you panic or yell at them." he was so calm about the whole situation, like he was hiding his emotions. but he's always calm in these situations.

"I-I cant be calm. I cant do this, how did I let this happen?" you felt tears fall down your face and he wiped them.

"it's not your fault, ok? look at me kara. We will find her, come on." he wiped your tears one more time before going into the class room. you didn't understand how he was being so nice to you, you cheated on him less than 24 hours ago.

you saw the curly headed ginger teacher at her desk, the class was quiet and no kids were in it.

"hello, what can I help you with." she said from her desk.

"hi I'm raven's mom, do you remember Raven leaving early?"

"oh yeah! we were learning how to count up to 200 when the office called her down to get picked up."

"did they say who was here to get her?" Mattia said.

"they said her mom was here to get her early for a doctors appointment."

you walked out the class and stood in the hallway, you concentrated on your breathing and finding raven, everything else was tuned out.

you snapped out of your thoughts when you heard Mattia come out.

"she said that we could probably ask the front to look at the security cameras during the time she left." he looked down at you and you just nodded. you went back to the front and ask the lady to speak to the principal, she let you guys in then you asked the principal to see the footage.

he went through hours of the day until he stopped at 2 pm, Raven was walking out with a lady, the lady was holding her hand as they walked out the front doors. you couldn't really see the woman's face but her hair was brunette, but who was she?

"do you recognize her?" the principal asked you and Mattia.

"no, we don't." Mattia spoke for both of us.

"well in our records it says Raven was adopted, her biological parents are named Dylan and Jessie Woods, So maybe it could be the mom."

"Is there a picture of her or something?" you said, there could be millions of Jessie Woods.