33

you were currently up at 4 am because you couldn't sleep. all you could think about was Anthony, should you tell mattia about him? you didn't know, you were just scared.

"kara, what are you doing up?" mattia woke up and saw you sitting up.

"can't sleep." you said looking down at your hands.

he sighed and sat up just a little bit.

"is this about what happened earlier? because if it is I promise I won't make you do anything I was just asking."

"no no it's not that."

"then what's wrong bc you've been acting so off and I'm worried."

"nothing, I'm just tired."

you said laying back down.

you knew he didn't believe you, but he didn't want to stress you out about it.

you just laid down and eventually fell asleep deep in your thoughts.

you woke up and brushed your teeth, heading downstairs.

"morning sleepy head."

"morning."

he was on the couch watching something and eating grapes. you sat next to him and took a grape.

"hey get your own."

"mm no I don't feel like it."

you straddled his lap on the couch and turned off the tv.

"I said it once and I'll say it again, I love when you wake up horny."

you just giggled a bit and kissed his jawline and he leaned his head back.

you felt him growing under you and you smirked.

your hands wandered from the back of his neck to his chest and then to his pants, undoing them.

you pulled out his still growing dick and lightly stroked it while you slipped off your panties.

he rubbed his tip over your entrance making you moan before pushing it in.

his hands wandered under your oversized shirt and massaged your boobs.

you softly moaned while leaving a dark hickey onto his neck.

you slowly moved your hips and let your head fall back.

his phone rang making you bring your head back up.

"keep going."
he said as he answered the phone.

you do as you were told and continue grinding on him as he talks on the phone, sometimes biting his lip to keep in his groan which was so fucking hot.

"hello?...yea....I know I tried...yea now isn't really the t-... yea...yes she said no...ok...mk bye."

you stopped moving making him take a deep breath, like he was irritated.

"who was that?"

"no one, just keep going."