63

(pics are included this chap!)

it was officially time to go to the masquerade, vinnie hasn't seen what you've looked like with your hair, makeup, nails, and dress on yet.

"are you ready?" you said standing in the room seconds away from opening the door.

"yes come out."

you opened the door slowly and walked into his living room, he was standing up and he wore a nice black gucci suit, a cross earring, fluffy curls, and with a black mask.

he stared at you with no emotion for a good minute making your stomach hurt.

"d-do you not like it? oh god." you turned around and was gonna go back into the room until you felt him grab your arm.

"you look amazing." he said with a small smile.
you gave him a kiss on the cheek and laughed.

"thank you."

(visual of your dress in the media above!)

hair:

mask:

mask:

"shall we?" vinnie held out his arm and you grabbed it walking out

-

"I still can't believe you're making me do this." you shook your head and got in the car he was driving.

it wasn't a very long drive but he pulled into a building and gave his car to valet.

you put your mask on and walked through the doors holding onto vinnies arm. you were really scared because if Mattia saw you here your life is going to be over.

"loosen up, just have fun and don't piss off any mafia leaders." he said casually. your head snapped over to look at him and he laughed. "I'm kidding, kind of."

you shook your head and rolled your eyes, you we're hoping that the makeover and mask was enough to not get recognized by Mattia, he's never seen you in this hairstyle or with makeup on so it probably wouldn't be easy for him to immediately recognize you, so you took a deep breath.