58

when you woke up Mattia was still next to you, it was early in the morning because you read the time on your monitor.

you felt different, you felt.....good.

you looked over to Mattia and admired him, many people would think it was weird watching a person sleep but when a person has so many utterly pretty features it's hard not too.

you heard the door softly open and it was the doctor,

"well your up early." she said softly coming to check off her clipboard things, she noticed Mattia next to you.

"yea, and guess what!" you said not to loudly to wake Mattia.

"what?"

"I think got my full memory back!" you said excitedly.

"that's so good! that means your release paper is getting closer and closer to getting signed." she checked your IV and then removed it to put another one in.
-

"when do you think I can go home?" you looked up at her but she looked like she wasn't focused on you.

she was looking behind you..

"what's-"

"kara lay back." she had a confused look on her face, like she was concentrating on something.

you laid back on your pillow and she stood up quickly and went next over to Mattia.

you looked at him and he was still asleep so you were confused.

she put her two fingers on his neck and checked his pulse.

"he's not breathing." she said and quickly ran out the room but came back in with different doctors.

you were confused, he wasn't breathing? he was just fine, what was happening.

they brought in another bed and put him on it, everything was happening so fast. they rolled him into another room and you were just left there clueless.

you couldn't even stand up or walk to go and see him.

your hands were slowly starting to shake from anxiety. you took a deep breath and tried getting up.

you put your leg that wasn't broken on the floor and helped your other leg down, it was kind of heavy because of the cast.

you groaned at the pain from moving it.

you saw a wheelchair in the corner of the room so you sat in it and rolled the wheels out your room.

you went into the hallway and had no idea where Mattia was so you rolled around.

you went all they way to the end of the hallway and saw and you didn't see Mattia so you were gonna turn around until you heard a voice.

"hi." the soft voice said.

you looked over and saw a girl, she had dirty blonde hair and was laying in her hospital bed with a pink cast on.