7

it was that day..

the day where you wished time was slower then ever.

you sat on the couch while mattia came down the stairs holding your bags.

"come on princess we are gonna be late."

he closed the door while yall walked to his car and he put the bags in the back.

after he closed the back door he sat in the drivers seat and started driving.

you didn't speak instead you just sat back and looked out the window.

"baby what's wrong"

"I feel like your sending me away."

you looked down at your fingers trying not to cry as he pulled into the camp grounds.

"i would never do that."

you didn't respond instead you just look at all the subs saying bye to their doms.

"ok cmon we need to get you a cabin."

he grabbed the bags from the back and you followed him up to the front desk.

"hello welcome to camp 100, what can I help you with?"

"hi I'm here for the sub program."

"ok sir I'm gonna need your submissive's first and last name please and your name and then where gonna have you fill out a few papers."

"ok my name is mattia polibio."

"got it."

"and kara johnson"

"ok thank you and here you go, you can just follow me and I'll take you to your cabin sweetheart."

"ok, can I say bye first?"

"of course sweetie."

you walked over to mattia and sat on his lap.

"daddy I'm gonna miss you."

you said as your eyes watered.

"don't cry princess."

he wiped your eyes before a tear could fall.

"I promise I will come and visit every friday."

you hugged him for a long second just squeezing your arms around him as hard as your small body could let you.

you didn't want to let go. you have gotten so attached to the man over the month that you felt like you couldn't live without him.

you just sat there with your head on his shoulder.

"ok princess it's time."

he pulled you off and gave you one last kiss before starting to walk off.

you turned around and the lady grabbed your bags, you followed her wiping your eyes while walking into your cabin.

there was 2 bunk beds and the lady said you had the bottom one.

it had a pink cover with a white pillow.

"there will be 3 other subs in here also, they should be here soon."

"ok."