56

"push one of epi!"

"she's in V-Fib!"

-
-
-

you had a major headache, everything hurt, you kept hearing loud voices, and cries.

"I'm gonna intubate her!"

-
-
-

everything was a blur, you don't know what happened or know where you were.

"this is all my fault."

"kara wake up for me my love."

"I miss you."

"I'm sorry."

you could hear the talking, you could even memorize some of the voices. but you just couldn't wake up, not yet. not now.

you felt light, like a feather. you felt like you were floating on water with needles underneath. you could feel your hand being held, and your face being kissed.

you held on tight to the hand, you felt like you knew who's hand it was but you just couldn't form it.

you wanted to wake up so bad, something was pulling you back.

-
you heard a voice.. a voice that you would drop everything to hear again.

"hey kara."

you opened your eyes very very slowly. taking in the bright white light.

everything was white..

except for him, there he was.

your heart felt heavy. you ran to him, you hugged him as tight as you've ever did.

"I missed you." you formed out.

"I miss you too." he rubbed your back.

you felt warm tears falling down your cheek.

"don't cry, it's ok." he wiped them.

"I missed you so much dad, I missed you so so so much." you said hugging him tighter.

"I missed you too bean. but I need you to do something for me."

you pulled away from the hug and looked at him.

"I need you to wake up."

you felt more tears come down your eyes and you wiped them. "I'm trying, I'm trying but something is just telling me to stop."

"don't stop, kara don't let go."

"but if I wake up I can't see you again.."

"I'm gonna be here the whole time. I'm not going anywhere." he held your hand.

"now wake up bean." he squeezed your hand lightly.