39

you couldn't remember much, just Alexis walking away from you when someone pulled you.

your head hurt, very bad and so did your wrist. like you were tied up.

you slowly opened your eyes letting them adjust to the light.

you observed where you were but there was not much to observe, just a 4 wall small room and a security camera with a small flat screen tv mounted to the wall. a metal long table, and the door was in front of you. like an investigation room or something.

"ah your awake." alexis said coming in.

she was wearing a black jean jacket and a black turtle neck, with black ripped jeans and some boots.

she pulled in a chair and sat in it backwards, her legs around the back.

"what..where am I?"

you head hurt so bad you couldn't even try to think about what happened.

"don't worry about that love." she said standing up and pushing some hair off your face.

"kara you're a very pretty girl and I like you so please don't make this hard for me." she said rubbing your cheek with her thumb and holding your chin up.

"what do you want from me?" you said pulling your head back a bit so her hand could get off your face.

"it's not what I want from you, I don't need anything from you. it's what I want from them." she said cutting on the small tv and showing a security tape of zayn and mattia. they were tied up back to back and they both had bloody faces, like they have been beaten or punched multiple times.

both of their heads hung down like they were drained and exhausted. you wanted to cry, Mattia looked like he was in so much pain. both of them did.

"what did you do to them?!?"

"nothing much." she said smirking.

"let me go please." you said twisting your wrists and trying to slip out.

"mm no can do, sorry."

she put a piece of tape over your mouth and left out the room.

— HARRY AND LOUIS

"your a fucking dick." Harry said turning around and checking on you.

"kara? is everything ok?" he said into the mic but there was no response, no sound or anything.

"somethings not right, I would have atleast heard some sounds but I'm not hearing anything." Harry said getting out the car.

he went into the diner and saw only a few people in there, but not kara and Alexis, he checked the tracker from the wire and followed it to the bathroom.. but kara wasn't in there. he checked outside and saw alexis' car gone.

"we have a problem." Harry said to Louis out of breath.

"kara and Alexis left the cafe." he said.

"well wasn't there a tracker in the wire?" Louis said.

"yea and she threw the wire in the bathroom trash."

"why would she do that??, oh god we fucking lost her." Louis said starting the car and driving off.

"we're are we going?"