14

you woke up to an empty bed, but the smell of food being cooked.

you fixed your hair a bit and put on some socks and went downstairs while holding your bear.

it wasn't your regular bear but you still loved it bc he got it just for you.

you were walking down the spiral stairs and into the kitchen when you see a lady, two of them.

they had on a black dress with a white apron, except for the other one she didn't have on a apron she had on a black chefs hat.

"um hi?"

"hello dear, I'm lizbeth I am the maid and this is Annie , the chef." She said pointing another woman looking in the refrigerator.

"mr. polibio had an important meeting to go to so i have made your breakfast this morning." Annie said.

she said that while grabbing the plate off the counter and putting it in front of you on the marble kitchen island.

it was a plate of bacon, hashbrown, and pancakes with whipped cream and a strawberry.

"thank you."

"no problem dear."

you ate a piece of bacon and it was amazing.

"why did he have a meeting?"

"well for someone who owns this whole company he is a very busy guy my dear."

your mouth almost dropped again.

he owned all of this?

after a couple of minutes of talking with the nice chef you finished half your food and she took the plate and the maid washed it.

you heard the door unlocking and when you looked over it was mattia wearing all black suit and his hair looked different like it was more messier and he looked like a bad boy.

the chef and maid walked over to him and he dismissed them to leave.

while you just stared at him in awe.

"take a picture it'll last longer." he said smirking while taking off his suit jacket.

"you look hot."

you said while going over to give him a hug.

"thank you princess. what'd you do this morning?"

"nothing much, the nice lady lizbeth cooked me a really good breakfast."

"that's good."

he sat down on the couch and you sat on his lap straddling him.

"can you fuck me daddy?"

you said moving around on his lap giving him a boner.

"already baby?"

"please."

he kissed your neck leaving love bites and your hand was in his hair.

he put his fingers in your underwear and started to rub.

you just moaned lightly while he
laid you down so he was hovering over you.

you just bit your lip as he unbuckled his pants.

he was about to take it out and put it in you when his phone rang.

"ughhh"

he picked up his phone and held it up to his ear.