52

the plan ride was finally over! you were so happy to stretch and get out of your seat.

you were currently waiting for Mattia to get your bags.

"hey kara." you heard a voice from behind you. it was atom.

you were kind of nervous because you haven't really talked to atom face to face since he kissed you.

"oh um hey atom!"

"hey, just came to say bye. we may not see each other again." he laughed a bit but didn't look happy about it.

"don't worry we probably will." you hugged him.

"bye atom."

"bye kara, this was fun."

you saw mattia coming back and you let go of atom.

"oh you should probably go, I don't want your family to leave you." you said trying to get him to go because mattia was coming closer.

"oh they won't don't worry, also I'm sorry if ava said anything embarrassing she told me you guys had a nice convo."

"yea, she's sweet." before you could tell atom to go mattia was by you guys again.

"are you following her or something?" mattia said and you shook your head.

"sorry?" atom was surprised at his question.

"why the hell won't you read the room man, leave her alone. you clearly can see she has a bf."

what?

"I didn't know that." he said.

"me either." you said but no one acknowledged it.

"well you know now, so stay the hell away from her." mattia walked closer to atom making atom back up slowly.

"can you stop!" you said pulling him away from atom.

"and you, stop fucking defending him. stop making excuses to go sneak with him and do whatever it is that you two do." he said to you holding your arm and making you back up as well.

"don't talk to her like that man let her go, we are just friends your jumping to conclusions." atom said trying to defend you.

"just friends don't kiss." mattia said pushing atom.

"what the hell man!" atom said pushing mattia back.

oh no.

"that's it." Mattia punched atom in the jaw making him stumble back a bit.

after atom caught his balance he punched mattia back, they were full on fucking fist fighting.

"guys what the fuck stop, it's not that big of a fucking deal!" you definitely weren't going to risk anything by jumping in so you just let the airport security break them apart.

"fuck you man." atom shouted at mattia.

mattia just shook his head a laughed.

what the hell is wrong with them.

-
-
-

after a couple of wasted hours mattia was finally released, you didn't know about atom though.

you just grabbed your luggage and got into the car not talking.