6

you walked down the stairs seeing mattia greet his company. they walked in and sat at the couch. There were 4 boys and they all had subs.

"guys this is my sub kara."

they waved at you and you waved back standing behind mattia.

"the food should be ready in an hour, I need to run to the store."

he went to grab his keys and you followed.

"daddy can I come with you."

"no, stay here and make friends with the other subs"

"daddy.."

"kara I'm being serious"

you rolled your eyes and went back in the living room.

"girls go upstairs while we talk."

you walked upstairs while the girls followed, you knew hailey but you didn't wanna talk to her because she set you up.

"this is my room.."

"wow it's gorgeous! hi I'm coco!"

one of the girls said holding out her hand. she had blue eyes and dark brown hair.

"hi."

"I'm Kate!"

"I'm Leslie"

"well you guys can get comfortable because my dom went to get a list of things so we should be up here for a while."

"tell me about yourself kara! we already know eachother but we wanna know about you."

"well it's my first year being a sub so I haven't really done much yet."

"omg so you haven't been to the sub camp yet have you?" lexie said her eyebrows rising.

"huh?"

"it's a super cool camp that subs have to go every September."

"September is next week tho.." you said looking down at your fingers.

"I know! I can't wait it's so fun."

"it's only for a couple weeks tho so it's nothing to worry about."

"yea! we get our own cabins and we get to do scavenger hunts, hiking, and we get to swim at the lake!" Lexie said.

Lexie had light brown hair, her eyes were a pretty green and she had strands of blonde in her hair.

"but I hope this year you get a cabin with us!" Kate said.

"w-what happens if I don't??"

"well you get another cabin with a random person."

you didn't like the idea about any of it, you didn't like that you had to be away from mattia for a whole couple of weeks, you didn't like how you could end up bunking with a bunch of randoms.

you just sat back in your chair until hailey picked up your bear from off your bed.

"what is this." she said holding it by its leg upside down.

"oh that's my bear."

"you have a bear? " she said giggling a bit.

"well..you have a pacifier.." you said as your comeback.

"what did you say?" she said walking up close to you.

"don't make fun of my bear when you have a pacifier hanging on your shirt." you said grabbing the bear from her.

"I'm kidding with you." she said laughing and so did the other girls.

you didn't really like hailey anymore, she was really bold and sometimes annoying.

you heard mattia's voice and you went downstairs, the girls were too busy talking to each other that they didn't see you leave.

"hey princess, how was it?"

he said while you walked in the kitchen with him.

"it was ok.."

"what's wrong"

he said sitting down in the chair and putting you on his lap.

"...why didn't you tell me about the sub camp.."

"oh.. who told you about that princess."

"I don't wanna go."

"you have to, it's the rules. you're not the only one who has them."

"daddy please, I don't wanna leave you yet."

"princess it's only for a couple of weeks."

" why can't I just stay with you, we can cuddle and watch movies!"

"as much as I want to princess you have too, it helps you with your social skills."

you just looked into your lap and fiddled with your fingers.

"hey how about we cuddle and watch a movie later tonight?"

he said lifting up your chin looking you directly in your eyes.

"a silent voice?"

"what ever you want baby."

you tried hiding your smile but it didn't work, he kissed you on your lips and your cheeks got very red.

you helped him set the table up and put the food on the plates, after an hour of sitting at the table eating with everyone the dinner was over.

you were waving bye as the girls and their doms left and mattia closed the door behind them.

"go change into something comfy I'll be up in a minute."

you smiled really big while going upstairs to his room.

you put on a light pink spaghetti string silk pajama shirt with matching shorts.

you went to get your bear out of your room and went back into his room, turning on netflix and playing a silent voice.

you paused it before it started though.

"daddy are you coming?"

"yea I'm right here."

he said walking into the room.

you smiled really big as he got in bed next to you and you wrapped your arms around him watching the movie.