66

small smut ?
ps: I've never had sex before, so I could be so wrong in this chapter so ignore it if I am wrong! (or kindly lmk)
tw: non consensual a little bit
-

you couldn't stop laughing when you felt him kissing your neck softly as he took of your pants.

"stop laughing."

"I can't, it tickles."

you took your shirt off and his hands were on your waist, you unbuckled his pants and took out his cock slowly stroking it.

after you felt the first twitch you stopped and sat up slowly sitting down on it, you moaned softly as you felt his hand on your throat.

"fuck kara." he groaned when he felt you clench around him.

you thrusted slowly and let your fingers tangle in his hair. you were not a top so after a long couple of minutes but you were already exhausted.

"keep going." he murmured as his hands were all over your waist and chest.

"I-I can't." you whimpered.

he knew that you weren't going to last long on top of him. you slowed down and you super close to stopping.

"did I say stop?" his eyebrows furrowed.

you shook your head no and picked your pace back up to normal, whimpering at the pain in your inner thighs.

"daddy please, I can't go any longer." you moaned softly. he didn't respond so you thought he didn't hear you. but you usually always get his attention when you call him daddy.

you've never had to use a safe word or color with him before but he knew you weren't a top and he knew you get exhausted quickly when you ride him, usually he lets you stop but he wasn't now and it was actually starting to hurt because you couldn't go any longer.

"yellow." you said under breath way too silent.

"yellow." you said a bit louder but he didn't do anything, you felt him groan and cum.

you stopped and slowly got off of him, you didn't get to finish but you weren't worried about that right now.

you said your color and he ignored it, that's against all rules. you weren't pissed but you were concerned and worried.. and scared..

you put your shirt back on and quickly got up to use the bathroom, after that you went back over and sat back on the bed.

"why did you.. ignore my color? I-I'm not mad or anything but I just want to know." you fiddling with your finger nails.

"you can't just say a safe word because you are lazy and can't top." he put his shirt on, that was a dick answer.

"but when I say a safe word doesn't that mean stop or slow down.. I wasn't being lazy It was just hurting me a bit.."

"kara your making a small thing into a big deal, I was super close to cumming so I kept going." he walked out and went downstairs and you stayed in your spot.

ignoring safe words were a big deal..

you brought your knees to your chest and got on your phone to call someone.

"hey liam."

"hi kara, how are you?"

"I'm good I just have a question." you picked at your nails.

"ok go ahead."

"hypothetically speaking, what do I do if my dom ignore my safe word?.."

it was silent for a moment but he eventually spoke.

"what? is everything ok?"

"yes, everything is fine. now answer..please."

"ok well that is a huge red flag kara and that's against all rules, that's sexual assault and maybe even rape, a safe word is a signal to stop no matter what's going on. tell the police or if you aren't comfortable with that then leave. that can actually be a crime kara and I hope this isn't happening to you."

you were biting almost all your nails off, maybe you were overthinking the situation...

"ok thank you."

"you welcome, and kara please talk to me if anything is going on. I care about you."

"I will." you hung up and looked around the bed for your pants, after you found them you went downstairs to see mattia playing something with raven.

"can we talk?"

he shrugged 'sure' and you went back upstairs into your room.

"I want to talk about what happened.." you were nervous but this was serious and you wanted to speak up about it.

he sighed and sat on the bed while you stood up.

"I don't like how you ignored my safe word, it was just a yellow.. I-I didn't want you to fully stop but I wanted you to slow down at least. you know I can't top and you usually let me get off when I get tired.. I trust you so much but you doing that scares me."

"want me to apologize?"

"I want you to know how serious this is, that could be labeled as sexual assault or rape, don't ignore my safe words mattia." you crossed your arms because you felt as if he was mocking you.

"fine, I'm sorry I ignored your safe word. It wasn't an intention I was just in the moment."

you looked in his eyes and you could see he was sorry but you still didn't want to forgive him.

"forgive me?" he walked closer to you and you stepped back.

"kara come on...don't be like that.."

you walked out and went downstairs with raven, Liam was right, ignoring a safe word was something very big and it hurt you to see someone you trusted so much break such a big rule.

"hey raven what are you up to?" you sat on the couch and put her on your lap.

"playing a game." she said swiping her small fingers over the big ipad screen.

"want some ice cream?" you tucked a piece of her long hair behind her ear.

"yes." her face light up and she put the ipad down, going to the kitchen.

you went over and helped her on a stool then you opened the silver freezer door, grabbing some cookies and cream, ice cream.

"ouu can I have chocolate syrup and sprinkles too?"

"maybe not all of that, your gonna have a huge sugar rush and you have school tomorrow." you giggled while scooping the ice cream into her bowl and yours.

you gave her a spoon and put your spoon in your bowl before putting the ice cream back in the freezer.

AN
oopsies sorry i haven't updated in a bit.

question: have you watched twilight?

my answer: I started like a couple days ago and I'm on new moon.

etc: HAPPY 11 YEARS OF ONE DIRECTION